LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Man Them aqua's are real sick, i like ur aqua chalks too but im waitin on the three bears and and dinosaur jr.'s. Yea i just dont wanna see full court go down the drain because it is louisville only urban account, give me 4-8 years and im gonna open my own shoe store, i wont over charge..or sell shoes out the back or anything, just wait. It's gonna be tight and ill have it like flight club wear u can sell ur shoes also... Full court did say they have been recieving orders of forces those, just no retros yet and that was last week when i talked to the dude down there. Any ways i dont have nothin to worry about until middle november.

yessir, just to let u all kno...when i went to get my grapes up north there wasnt even a line for them...peopel didnt start showing up til the store opened. That's the difference between louisville and up north

Looks like we all are going to open a store, ha..its just tough to get that QS account, which is critical. Whoever actually does open it needs to carry clothing too..you cant get stuff like: 10 deep, undr-crwn, bbc, retro sport, artful dodger, paper denim, true religion, earnest sewn in Louisville.

Where is this "up north" that you speak of?

Anyone on here go to U of L? You can spot mad fake Js and forces on campus. There is a store that sells them on I think its either 3rd or 4th street, right by churchill downs and that new kroger.

I cant exactly tell u wear it is, but it's in indiana. That acoount they have isnt a quickstrike...it's an urban account. Quickstrikes got the blk laser 4's and are getting the spizike's, fc is an urban account. yea it is hard to get that account but if u do, u will be successfull here, i would be sure to carry nike and sb's, clothes and new era caps as well.

Quote:
you cant get stuff like: 10 deep, undr-crwn, bbc, retro sport, artful dodger, paper denim, true religion, earnest sewn in Louisville.

You can get true religion, and thats about it. And for people trying to open up there own spots, good luck. I really mean that. But it is a very difficult task even getting nike/jordan brand to talk to you. Let alone get a urban account, QS account or SB account. Really good luck, I would love some easier access to limited release. Being in kentucky alone is a huge setback. MjMVP dont want to come off your spot in indy?
I usually wear cowboy boots and listen to Hank Williams JR., if that matters.

Nike wont speak to u, unless u have like 50,000.00$ ready, and even then it's tough. Nope i cant let u kno as of rite now, but i might in the future, if somethin comes up. Full court got the 5's and those black renassance pack forces (the yellow and balck ones.)

Quote:
Nope i cant let u kno as of rite now, but i might in the future, if somethin comes up.

I am banning you from this thread. -Banned-

u think uof ls campus is bad, i know of atleast 10 spots that sells fakes and im on nikes @#%$ with emails constantly about them. and about opening your own store...U just gotta know some people thats it or just have $$$$$....Yo chewy where we goin on the trip? i think i know a place that we can go.

mjmvp23, im sorry but that is wack that you wont help out anyone in Louisville. you know how hard it is to get stuff here and I hate people like you who won't share information, especially since the store is an hour + north from any of us.

Quote:
Yo chewy where we goin on the trip? i think i know a place that we can go.

Sounds good. Im trying to cut back, I spent a rediculous amount these past two months. Im trying to save for vegas. Im going to try to pass on all releases for awhile. However those olive green V's are growing on me everyday.

sorry i cant say anything yet, wut sizes do u all wear..for all i know one of u could be a reseller!

Quote:
sorry i cant say anything yet, wut sizes do u all wear..for all i know one of u could be a reseller!

"t" <----------- Lower case "t". For time to leave. Noone hear is a reseller we have all actually thought about car pooling to pick up LS releases. It might be cool for a bunch of people from KY to show up at a random spot for J's. Thanks for all your help. Your just as bad as a reseller. NT is for people to gain more knowledge and help each other out. You think there might be a little loyalty in the forum where you from, but obviously not. All in all I guess everyone is only out there for themselves. Now im going to drive to chicago and buy an extra pair of J's to make $30. Give me a break.

Well I dont wanna give it up right now b/c no one has mentioned was size u wear...we might show up and all need the same size and them not have enough.
To be honest it is pretty cool to meet people up there, they couldnt belive me and my dad drove that far for some j's. I wore the morks and he wore the blk n silver 5's..we were breakin necks. As a matter a fact, everyone was taken pictures and just tellin a bunch of stories. I kno niketalk is for fellow ppl to gain info about shoes...but some ppl are staright up punks...i'm just sayin this b/c of all the crap i've read over the years. By the way i hate reseller's to but some dude offered my dad 400$ at j-mall to by the grapes right off of his feet...but we still said no!

congratulations on your story, but we really dont care. Its nice that your dad supports your hobby and buys your jays for you, but we buy our own @#%$ and i can gurantee that the other guys on this board from lville dont resell. i wear a 12 for one and hopefully we get some exclusive info on a spot so we can leave you out. have a nice day.

Quote:
congratulations on your story, but we really dont care. Its nice that your dad supports your hobby and buys your jays for you, but we buy our own and i can gurantee that the other guys on this board from lville dont resell. i wear a 12 for one and hopefully we get some exclusive info on a spot so we can leave you out. have a nice day.

Ouch. Right in the penis.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

oh and by the way, if any of you ever head to ATL hit me up cause I know of all the spots there.

Man you guys are hard on this guy. You all must not have any good release day stories so you are taking it out on him. Well Chewy can vouch for me on this one. On the release day of the grapes we were all sitting around telling each other nursery rhymes and eatin candy corn. Man it was so cool. And Chewy, you had on them XI's and you were "breakin necks". Mine is still hurtin. So before you start gettin on this guy try to remember all the good times at the release lines.

Oh by the way guys I just found a new spot to get LS and limited releases. All I can say right now is its in Colorado. I just got my plane ticket for a cool 325.00 round trip. So for the Olives I'm gonna cop two pairs. One to rock and one to resell. You think I will come out ahead. Let me know.

Quote:
Oh by the way guys I just found a new spot to get LS and limited releases. All I can say right now is its in Colorado. I just got my plane ticket for a cool 325.00 round trip. So for the Olives I'm gonna cop two pairs. One to rock and one to resell. You think I will come out ahead. Let me know.

I have to get on this flight.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom