LOUISVILLE, KY heads

any louisville shoeheads around here? i just moved out here, trying to find shoe stores/ local attractions. also, any info on the DMP in the louiville area? let me know, thanks ahead

Welcome to the Ville. Finishline at Jefferson Mall has them, but not sure how many. Try calling around and check out Full Court on Broadway. Good Luck.

Also, People in KY consider themselves in the Southeast so you might not get a good response. (Only the Mods on NT consider us in the Midwest)

Yeah DA's spot is cool. Also, J Mall is where you can find "almost" everything you need.

Good luck and welcome to the Ville.
Get up. Get out. And get somethin.

there's a skate shop on Bardstown road that seems pretty chill. whenever i go in there they have the "hot" releases available, but the big sizes go quick. i was there last week and they still had a pair of size 12 tiffanys.
BUY MY RECORDS!! OVER 500 HIP HOP 12" and LPs...EZINBOX ME FOR THE FULL LIST

yeah, i checked the skateshop, home skate, out. it is a pretty chill place. Melvins for 70, St. patty dunks for 40, and Mr. Cartoon vans for 40, that would never happen in VA. I thought Louisville would be real country, but so far, so good

There's a place downtown like 5th street or something. It's an urban clothing store, but I don't remember the name. Anybody help?
I have a size 10 DMP that I want to trade for a size 12.

Home Skate is dope, but i think they hold big sizes for their regulars, and then the leftovers end up selling for cheap (i'm a big size and don't live there so i'm kinda screwed).

Yeah I use to hit that skate shop all the time when I was still doing the SB thing, really wish I would have went down there for the Pusheads. But I slept on those big time. One of the few skate shops that still charges decent prices on SB's.
aim=cougaraholic
***Shoes are the devil***

Size 9.5 DMP's for sale $500!!!

any other spots besides full court and the malls? or anything within an hour to an hour and a half? anything in lexington?

Home Sk8 can be shady at times though...Im almost positive they hold big sizes for their regulars. I think its just the bald head dude that always works there and not the owner, cause the owner is always cool to me.

i've got no problems with stores holding big sizes for regulars, i'm just jealous since i'm a 12 and they keep prices reasonable!

I think that Home Sk8 is starting to catch up on all of the hype though...Even though 140.00 is low on the internet, it is still jacked up way above retail.

Richie,
Do you know what kind of account they have at Full Court? Quickstrike or just Jordan?? I saw some tuxedo AF1s but I didn't see the AM 95s..You go to U of L?

i don't think they have a quickstrike account, but i think they have an urban account and because of the owner, all Jordans. I'm going to UL law in the fall, i just moved out here to get out of my parents house

Thats cool...Im in Speed School...you know they got another Full Court out at The Summit?? It's called Half-Court.

Well, when I went out there they had Cinder XIVs and White/Green XIVs plus the white/green/gum sole forces...but yeah they did have a lot of kids/womens too.

any places to play ball in louisville/indiana? i been to the 2nd street Y most sundays, thats alright. anywhere else though?

Back
Top Bottom