Louisville @ WVU Vol. No shootout this time - 7:30 EST ESPN.

:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this @#%$ so out of it he doin flips on the sideline :rofl: :rofl:

6ph213t.jpg

smh.gif
sick.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Gunna, what do you think of Harry Douglas as an NFL prospect? I've seen alot of differing opinions on how he translates...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

This 2nd half is disgusting.
sick.gif

well, lookie here whadayaknow..

Big Game and Slaton has a whopping 50 yards on 17 carries and a Fumble
tired.gif

[Seinfeld] WHO KNEWWWWWWW [/Seinfeld]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pat White another fumble... They need to take this half comatose dude outta the game
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

WV is always on that Kool Aid.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

that half knocked out Mofo just DIPPED! WHEWWWWWW
pimp.gif

Mental mistakes

I'm glad I had the pleasure of seeing White at the Carrier Dome
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

West Virginia QB claims Louisville linebacker spit in his face

Incident mars win for Patrick White

Saturday, November 10, 2007

By Chuck Finder, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Thursday was an eventful night for Patrick White.

First, he threw two touchdown passes to stake West Virginia to a 14-0 lead over rival Louisville. He fumbled on a third-quarter play where sandwiching hits left him so dazed and confused that he tried to run onto the field at the wrong time. He fumbled a second time late in the fourth quarter. Then, with 96 seconds left, he pulled off the biggest play of the game, a 50-yard run for the winning touchdown.

And, in between, the Mountaineers' starting quarterback maintained that Louisville linebacker Preston Smith spat in his face.

"The majority of their players are very classy," White said after the sixth-ranked Mountaineers (8-1, 3-1 Big East) prevailed, 38-31. "They have one player, [Smith], who I feel is very ignorant. Just that one individual, if you can call him that. Don't know his name, don't care to know his name, but I would like to see him again. He spit in my face, and I feel that's the worst thing, the worst type of disrespect you can do to anybody. Never in my life has anybody spit in my face."

Louisville coach Steve Kragthorpe early yesterday considered White's account a fabrication: "Pat White's a great player, but that's total fiction." Smith, through a Louisville spokesman, denied spitting.

ESPN footage shows a tangle of players from both teams surrounding the pile where Louisville just recovered a Steve Slaton fumble. In the video, Smith's head rears back and then springs forward. White promptly begins to pat the right arm of back judge Bryan Platt, as if trying to get his attention. A Big East spokesman said yesterday that conference officials have neither been asked nor started to investigate.

"You know what? That was disappointing," West Virginia coach Rich Rodriguez said of the incident. "And Pat, he's usually a pretty composed guy. I know their coaches won't tolerate that. I thought about calling coach Kragthorpe. I'm sure he would have the same reaction I did. Because there's no place for that."

^
eek.gif
roll.gif

i watched most of the game, but i guess i missed that. that was one of the coolest punts i've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom