Louisville @ WVU Vol. No shootout this time - 7:30 EST ESPN.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

WVU by 50.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The way Louisville has been playing it shouldn't even be close.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Noel Devine :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trent Guy :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Harry Douglas :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Reynaud :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is Pat 100%%

Kool Aid :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KLJ, Why don't you think this will be a shootout????

edit - Alrighty then :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

8au829l.jpg
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

^^^^

If only our O-Line didn't crumble like a hard cookie, :smh:
smh.gif
. People saying we fell off, :smh:
smh.gif

I want Louisville to win, but I expect WVU to have a Madden type game on easy.

Louisville's D is garbage.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

i'm gonna ask this again... why does the Big East always seem to play at least one thursday game almost every week, always on ESPN or ESPN 2?

do they have some kind of special contract with ESPN?
TEAM NTWikia

Quote:
i'm gonna ask this again... why does the Big East always seem to play at least one thursday game almost every week, always on ESPN or ESPN 2?

do they have some kind of special contract with ESPN?

Quote:
The Big East got a new, improved, more lucrative contract with ESPN, reportedly worth $250 million for both basketball (to which CBS kicked in) and football between 2007-13.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

All gold. :wow:
eek.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

Louisville don't want it. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

:lol:
laugh.gif
freaking out crossing his arms.... that was just weird.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Darius is KILLING!

O NOOOO :frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

I cant look ...
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

that was some good footwork, going down the sideline
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THATS NOT TRUE

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude said Kansas opponents are in the GOv't witness protection program

roll.gif
roll.gif
when you squeeze and orange, you know what you get .......

Orange Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

oops I felt as if that speech needed its own post. That's how legendary it was. May be his best speech of the year.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

There he is. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

Pat White just got @#%$ UP!

:x
sick.gif

EDIT: OH BABY! :pimp:
pimp.gif

3-3-5. 8)
glasses.gif

Saran.

EDIT: I hit the post limit, so my thoughts on the rest of the game will be in this post. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
roll.gif
You hit ya post limit on a Thursday :lol:
laugh.gif

I can see Saturday & Sunday but Thursday :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Between WVU, any kind of baseball thread, and a Clipse appreciation thread, I had to do it.

Pat is DAZED. :rofl:
roll.gif

Erin Andrews is Pat White's jersey chaser. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Slaton. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

roll.gif
You hit ya post limit on a Thursday :lol:
laugh.gif

I can see Saturday & Sunday but Thursday :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya boy Pat White is K'O'd :rofl:
roll.gif
He ran on the field wit his helmet

Pat White either doesnt know the rules of football or had a concussion probably the not knowing the rules one
TEAMYANKEES

Back
Top Bottom