Love After Lockup & During Lockup Vol. Trash TV

Hunnynutcheerios

formerly sh0rtyy12
Hey guys so i know a lot of us watch trash TV or maybe just me. I just finished a series Love After Lockup its literally about ex cons who find love while in prison and ****. Pretty ****ing funny and it made me realize i watch a lot of trash tv. So what about you guys anything else y'all watch?

I dont watch tv like that....
96763C8A-91C9-4CD1-9576-D3A88C974BF8.gif

But we can Netflix and chill.

Only watch Game of Thrones and used to watch walking dead.

Stopped watching walking dead end of season 8 after they saved the villian Negean, but it seems to be okay from the tidbits I caught of this season.

Saw the ad once and caught a glimpse of some biguns. Tuned in to see them and the whole package was pure trash.
96763c8a-91c9-4cd1-9576-d3a88c974bf8-gif.2292531

Only watch Game of Thrones and used to watch walking dead.

Stopped watching walking dead end of season 8 after they saved the villian Negean, but it seems to be okay from the tidbits I caught of this season.

i belong to the 1% population whose never seen GOT. i tried watching the first episode but couldnt make it past the first 20 minutes.. Same thing with TWD watched the first season and got bored

i belong to the 1% population whose never seen GOT. i tried watching the first episode but couldnt make it past the first 20 minutes.. Same thing with TWD watched the first season and got bored

Yeah I understand everyone praises the wire as the GOAT show I watched one episode on Amazon Prime and wasn't that interested.

GOT definitely starts off slow into season 1 and part of 2, but I stuck with it and it got good.

Same with Breaking Bad it started off slow and then got good.

Walking Dead man it falls off a cliff after season 1 :lol: so don't feel bad because season 2 at the barn was the worst.

Yeah I understand everyone praises the wire as the GOAT show I watched one episode on Amazon Prime and wasn't that interested.

GOT definitely starts off slow into season 1 and part of 2, but I stuck with it and it got good.

Same with Breaking Bad it started off slow and then got good.

Walking Dead man it falls off a cliff after season 1 :lol: so don't feel bad because season 2 at the barn was the worst.

i should give GOT a chance. and yea i think i tried the TWD again and when they were looking for the little chick that was in the barn the whole time i was like **** this show lol

I don't watch anything consistently except got

But I watch food shows sometimes
Triple d
Gordon Ramsay shows
Chopped
Bourdain
Etc

I used to be heavy into the Challenge/Real World vs Road Rules and the new real worlds in general, I dropped all of that **** though after watching the Jersey Shore. Went through the whole first season and when the second one started a light went off in my head and I realized this **** is stupid

Watched the previous season, then DVR messed up and just wouldn't record the new season...show not worth getting to the bottom of the issue.

older white dude with the black girl tho...smh sucka for love.

edit: married at first sight tho

Absolute trash to the highest order.

Only plot line of this show i follow is, the Michael, Megan and the black woman that flew out to visit him. Only intriguing story line.

I need info on that mixed latina chick that was at the 40 year old bald dudes house for a party. B A D !!!! The bald dude dates some white girl who is homosexual and was competing for his spot in a full on relationship vs the girls girlfriend.

Absolute trash to the highest order.

Only plot line of this show i follow is, the Michael, Megan and the black woman that flew out to visit him. Only intriguing story line.

I need info on that mixed latina chick that was at the 40 year old bald dudes house for a party. B A D !!!! The bald dude dates some white girl who is homosexual and was competing for his spot in a full on relationship vs the girls girlfriend.

lol that whole story line was hilarious with the dude michael!

No worries.

TWD is trash.

Back
Top Bottom