Love & Basketball Appreciation

Just wanted to appreciate a very good movie about two very great sports--love and basketball.

What I wouldn't do to find a nice looking girl who plays basketball and likes men and likes love.
embarassed.gif

lol I have a friend who's into me, whose favorite movie is this, loves basketball, likes men, likes love and is currently in med school. Just too bad Idon't see her as anything more than a friend. Too bad lol. Still looking to find a rich wife so I can be a stay at home dad playing poker with my boys,watching sports, and hitting at least 9 holes of golf everyday haha.

Can never get enough of females that actually look good and play ball at the same time
pimp.gif

Ms. Lathan in that white dress and Tyra in her prime
devil.gif

Terry Cummings cameo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Movie is most def. appreciated.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Just wanted to appreciate a very good movie about two very great sports--love and basketball.

What I wouldn't do to find a nice looking girl who plays basketball and likes men and likes love.
embarassed.gif
They're an endangered species. Watching Love and Basketball with a female is also appreciated for some reason
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Airpenny1

Can never get enough of females that actually look good and play ball at the same time
pimp.gif

Preach!

All's fair in a game of love and basketball.
pimp.gif

I'm so
mad.gif
fam left school early for the league...now he just he somewashed up piece of %#%@

Son had potential
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

definitely appreciated.
this girl i'm talking to now loves the movie
she be thinking she can beat me 1 on 1 though >L< haha

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Much appreciated. i remember the game at the end. had a brotha tearing up like thats real love.
frown.gif
Omar playing the husband role with the baby
laugh.gif

Bout to go find this online and watch it.
smh.gif
at not having a copy on deck.

Found about it through Roger and Zapp song "I Wanna be Your Man", song and movie
pimp.gif

gotta go play

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Found about it through Roger and Zapp song "I Wanna be Your Man", song and movie
pimp.gif

gotta go play

Dude song of the movie, Maxwell I wanna be your man! hahah that %+++ is classic

Back
Top Bottom