LOW COUNTRY HBO: THE MURDAUGH DYNASTY - CRAZY DOC 😳‼️

pretty sure that was anthony...

Buster has no brains at all...When Alex called talking in code about going and "hunting doves". :lol:

Are you sure that was code? Based on what I've heard from those phone calls the Alex isn't bright either.

He told Buster to borrow money from someone (forgot their name) and that he'd pay him back...he's suppose to be broke. Also talked about putting money on other inmates books since he maxed out his.

I guess if any defendant is equipped to take the stand it’d be him, but damn that’s risky. Sounds like it didn’t go as bad as it usually does. He’s guilty as hell in my eyes, but maybe they’ve planted enough seeds of doubt for him to walk.

Bubbbaaaa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They spoke from the grave. I bet he like “damn, I should’ve shot Bubba’s *** too”:lol:

If that dog never had the bird in his mouth, dudes voice probably would’ve went unheard. :rofl:

Man, the fact that they targeted black people for their financial crimes….and it being as long running and as devastating as it was…is pure America.

This whole story, is a crazy microcosm into America, low key.

Man, the fact that they targeted black people for their financial crimes….and it being as long running and as devastating as it was…is pure America.

This whole story, is a crazy microcosm into America, low key.

Yup. That’s what they do. And they have the audacity to tell us to “pick ourselves up by the bootstraps”

These type of lawyers have always been predatory

Back
Top Bottom