LOW COUNTRY HBO: THE MURDAUGH DYNASTY - CRAZY DOC 😳‼️

I bet grandpa Murdaugh did just as bad if not worse. Rollin in his grave that the young boys messed up his empire.

He was indicted for conspiracy. Basically he made his fortune from bootlegging/helping bootleggers.

Each generation was dumber and more sloppy. Boat crash sped up the collapse.

The fact that they can legally practice law privately and serve as solicitor/district attorney makes it all possible/easy

The property is under contract for 3.7 million not sure why they paid so close to the asking price since I doubt they had many potential buyers

Most of the money from the sale will go toward settlements.

Here’s how the money will be broken up, according to court documents:

• John Marvin Murdaugh, Alex’s brother, will use $290,000 to pay the estate’s outstanding legal fees
  • $6,511.52 will go to Laura Jones, LLC -- a creditor with a claim against the estate
  • Buster Murdaugh, Alex’s surviving son, will get $530,000.
  • $100,000 will go to attorney Joseph McCulloch, who is representing boat crash victim Connor Cook in a civil suit against Buster
  • The co-receivers will receive $275,000 for the common fund, which will eventually go to more victims
  • $25,000 will go to Palmetto State Bank, which also has a claim against the estate
  • The remaining funds will go to attorney Mark Tinsley, who is representing three other parties from the boat wreck: Morgan Doughty, Miley Altman and the estate of Mallory Beach who was killed in the crash

The urge to furnish ones house like bass pro shop was always odd to me...

Finally got around to this :wow: :wow: The timeline jumping was annoying but they did spell all out the facts.

I guess I just wonder what the hell Buster is doing now that his little brother and mom are dead and his dad and l believe his grandfather are going to jail. He wasn’t featured as much but I wonder what really happened with Stephen Smith

Finally got around to this :wow: :wow: The timeline jumping was annoying but they did spell all out the facts.

I guess I just wonder what the hell Buster is doing now that his little brother and mom are dead and his dad and l believe his grandfather are going to jail. He wasn’t featured as much but I wonder what really happened with Stephen Smith

Buster and his uncle went to vegas right after his Alex got arrested. Aside from maybe money and getting followed by media and bullied by random people Buster living like everything normal

The grandfather died a few days after the mom/brother were killed. He was circling the drain before everything went down.

Watching the bad acting on body cam after a much worse plan is funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom