Low cut Basketball shoes..

hey guys, need help in choosing what is the best low cut basketball shoes....really need your help...thanx...

kobe IVs
pimp.gif

the best low cut basketball shoes i have balled in are the jordan xi ie, very nice comfort and cushioning, and the fit is great as well

I've heard good things about the Kobe IV and Zoom MVP (Steve Nash's shoe), although I haven't played in either one. It really depends on how muchyou're willing to spend. I'm debating on getting a pair of the Zoom MVP's because you can find them in outlets for ~$50.

I have mostly low cut basketball shoes, so far the most recent i have is the nash zoom bb low and zoom kbIV del sols. The ZKBIV has a great ankle support andthe lightest shoe i had so far. They say it's the lightest basketball shoe and it's true. It always feel like you are not wearing anything. Ihaven't used it for basketball yet because just had it for 2 days now and it's super comfortable.

I haven't played in Kobe IV's so I can't speak.

But Zoom BB Lows are nice if you can find them. Best all around shoe I've probably ever played in.

Lebron II Lows are good too, after the first few wears to get rid of that heel slip.

Gil Zeros are good, but I don't like them for long sessions because of the inner lining which could be a lot better.

^^^deezy, have you played in or worn the lightning creator lows? i was really interested in these but i have to order them so i need to know how sizing runswith them.

Originally Posted by mt3130

^^^deezy, have you played in or worn the lightning creator lows? i was really interested in these but i have to order them so i need to know how sizing runs with them.
No, but I want to. I'm in the same boat, these are pretty much the only bball shoes I want to pick up this year.

Maybe I can try on a pair and help out, because I'm curious as to how these things feel.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

No, but I want to. I'm in the same boat, these are pretty much the only bball shoes I want to pick up this year.

Maybe I can try on a pair and help out, because I'm curious as to how these things feel.
yea...i always get shin splints from playing in adidas, but after reading about the new formotion i really want to give them a shot because two ofthe things formotion specifically addresses are shin splints and reduces the impact on the knees. when i play in nikes, my knees kill me. when i play inadidas, my shins kill me. hopefully this is my remedy.

if you could let me know how sizing runs i could def. scrape some cash together to give these a run. i was playing in lows for a while and now im in a mid andi feel so restricted lol...i want to go back to a low and the lightning creators have my name written on them.

Back
Top Bottom