Low key, what nike A L P H A project shoes were...or will be..retroed?

Prestos clearly
Hyperflights = never
Flightposites 2 / 3
Gp...gp2?
Kukini this yr in a limited retro right? What a great shoe
Vis zooms = never
Pippen iv?
Fantaposite = never
Air seismic = never

What was a complete lineup of the alpha project, and who still has em?

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Prestos clearly
Hyperflights = never
Flightposites 2 / 3
Gp...gp2?
Kukini this yr in a limited retro right? What a great shoe
Vis zooms = never
Pippen iv?
Fantaposite = never
Air seismic = never

What was a complete lineup of the alpha project, and who still has em?
I could see a re-tooled version of the Hyperflights done with a Hyperfuse upper. Other than that, MAYBE the Flightposite 3's but only because they've done the other 2. But since the 2nd ones failed at retail (and the 3's originally too), maybe not.

Originally Posted by OEUF

Zoom Haven's were retroed. Boy was that a disaster...

Sup fellas

I thought they sold pretty well in Europe. Most of the colors were horrible, but it wasn't a very easy shoe to sell on looks either. You liked them or REALLY REALLY hated them.

I have the Pippen IV's . But also not mentioned is a second installment of the Flight Lite II's which I have as well. FP2's and 3's were mentioned, but the og FP1's were an initial part of the alpha project.( if you look on the rear tab, it has the 5 dots signifying alpha project)

Don't know if they will be or not but, Air Tuned Uptempo and the rest of the Tuned Air series! I had the black/white/yellow ATUs.
IMG_3652_S.jpg

give me the Zoom Citizen and Air Chapuka in a bunch of simple & effective colorways....i'll be a happy camper with those
smokin.gif

Citizen...Vis-Zoom
5347708036_83a087146d_o.jpg

5347705206_990aeb1981_b.jpg

Chapuka
4605062708_475fcf3a28_o.jpg

4604448861_81e5a1b5b1_o.jpg

Originally Posted by devildoc76

I have the Pippen IV's . But also not mentioned is a second installment of the Flight Lite II's which I have as well. FP2's and 3's were mentioned, but the og FP1's were an initial part of the alpha project.( if you look on the rear tab, it has the 5 dots signifying alpha project)

Are you talking about these Flight Lite 2?
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=4519

Ultraflights; I think Nike should have made the Ultraflights a bball line in itself and used the technology for running also. I always wanted the Vis-Zoom Uptempo.
tumblr_lpfe3gicDe1qjfhju.jpg

Originally Posted by Gry60

Originally Posted by devildoc76

Are you talking about these Flight Lite 2?
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=4519
You would be correct.....Little talked about.  The Worm wore em.  Keeps true with the term Flight Lite.   I may be in the minority but I love em.......

Did I read that correctly...   Are the kukinis re-releaseing for sure???

What colors, where, how many, how much ???  I gotta know, I gotta know, I gotta know!!!

I love this shoe and would mos def cop a few pairs.

I just lurk now. Saw the title and couldn't resist...

I don't remember a Stuntman Mike, new name perhaps?

Those plaid ones are horrible but the white/blue are def cop worthy.

Are these avalible for sale anywhere yet?      I tried ebay and didnt come up with anything. 

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

give me the Zoom Citizen and Air Chapuka in a bunch of simple & effective colorways....i'll be a happy camper with those
smokin.gif

Citizen...Vis-Zoom
5347708036_83a087146d_o.jpg

5347705206_990aeb1981_b.jpg

Chapuka
4605062708_475fcf3a28_o.jpg

4604448861_81e5a1b5b1_o.jpg

DamnNike was so daring during that time...willing to take some real risks...good pics

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Don't know if they will be or not but, Air Tuned Uptempo and the rest of the Tuned Air series! I had the black/white/yellow ATUs.
IMG_3652_S.jpg

I swear that nike buried any mention of tn air...the air max tn upper has been reused but the actual tuned air? No way.

Originally Posted by OEUF

Zoom Haven's were retroed. Boy was that a disaster...

Sup fellas

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Aww hell naw...OEUF?  Haven't seen that name in a minute!  Damn!  

Personally, I'd love to see the Tuned Maxes again....wore mine to death back in '99.  

Funny...i havent posted here in years, and the last time i did, oeuf did on the reg, and he and i still have the same sigs and everything

Glad this brought u out the woodwork breh

Colorways of the Vis-Zoom Uptempo and some more ALPHA Project shoes. I feel like I'm in middle school again!
allvis.gif
vis.gif

vzoom.jpg

Total Air Pillar (I think these were AP)
orapill.gif

airpiliar.gif

Air Stimulus Flight. I still have mine and they're probably one of the best on-court shoes, very light, OG zoom air and great ankle support.
stimulusflight.jpg

TRIPOD images??? lol...yeah i feel like im in middle school too now. try and reup cause i wanna see some of those.

Back
Top Bottom