Lowest BBall IQ

im watching the dal/den gm and i notice gerald green on the bench. does he have the lowest basketball iq in the leauge or is there someone even worse that iscurrently in the league?

my list are
gerald green - straight up dumb, gets the ball and jacks it up or dribbles and turns it over
tony allen - isnt he suppose to be a defensive stopper?
grin.gif

rashad mccants - straight up black hole, can score 20, but it will take him 20fga and he will give up 25+ on the other end

JR is making a strong case for himself right now. Travis Outlaw is up there too.

Every player turns the ball over, and the ones that do it more likely, sometimes contribute to the game too
grin.gif

I love how you put in a picture that has Canadian content in there as well.

[Frank Lucas] My Man [/Frank Lucas]

There's much worse. When he plays, he contributes. Rick just doesn't play him because he's too athletic, young, and wreckless, and this Denver teamis athletic, young, and wreckless and that would just make too much sense. Much better to put Barea in there to have his shots thrown back in his face andKidds old #!+ who can't even run down Denver's 5man on the break

BallinBoykz:

I'm pretty sure that's the first 'I see what you did there' moment I actually did on purpose.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

BallinBoykz:

I'm pretty sure that's the first 'I see what you did there' moment I actually did on purpose.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well done.

smh.gif
at me not trying to find the futurama picture
laugh.gif

how could someone say L O , odom shouldnt be on the list

people will learn not to say J.r smith cause hes obviously doing something right

eddy curry
gerald green

come to mind

Back
Top Bottom