LRG Dead Serious Hoody returns OCT 30th... THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

I remember calling around local spots and finding a store in kings plaza selling.

found this on depop for $24 shipped

prob throw it on for Halloween this year to cop the dead srs. :lol:
D2083702-849B-4233-BB88-138ADE5343EE.jpeg

Yo retroflashbacks retroflashbacks you still trick or treating my G? You've got an '01 join date which means you have to be in your 30s or older. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I remember wanting an *Effing Awesome" all print hoody. Also wanted Sinful Things t-shirts.

People liked vulgar things at the time and there were those blurred paris hilton giving oral sex shirts.

I almost killed a dude with the SB elephant print zip hoody. :lol: Homie was looking so hard he almost stepped out into traffic. I was just blowing money back then. :smh:

I picked this up in the past coupla years just because. what year was it originally released?

pom.jpg

I remember having their jacket that looked like a pouch for bottle of crown royal, didn't look right on me but it was still :emoji_fire: . dead serious hoodie always seamed kinda obnoxious to me TBH but that's part of what is so dope about it.

Would cop if it was accessible I just know what happened last year and I don't even wanna get my hopes up.

I've actually purchased some items from their website since their return, but this hoodie ****, nah I'm super good on that. I need them to figure out the sizing of their shirts as well. XL feels like a triple XXL.

Will probably try and cop a hoodie but i am unsure about the sizing. I'm 6'3 180 and I am contemplating a medium. Probably will only wear one day a year though

Back
Top Bottom