LRG in Toronto

anyone know where i can get LRG clothing for cheap in Toronto? i'm looking into buying some of their new winter collection but don't want to spend too much money on it. thanks

da zone, uptown, studio 47, etc
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

LRG real/fake isn't cheap anywhere b, even if you cross the border over to Buffalo...

at the CNE this summer, i copped a pair of LRG jeans for $30 plus tax haha

theres a bunch of fake LRG nowadays, so id be pretty wary of anything "too good"

VENI VIDI VICI MMVII

yee ^^ i know what you sayin, but i looked closely and stuff and made sure it was legit, came with all the tags and everything and the quality is great

man i kno all of you are thinking they fake cuz it was so cheap, but if you seen them in person, you'd be surprised

just so y'all know...studio 47 at the eaton center sells a lot fake LRG's and BAPE's...so stay away from that place

and i dun heard that uptown sells fake @#%$ too...but i still have to confirm that

yea their bape stuff is prolly fake... but im pretty sure their sean john, LRG, akademiks, rocawear, etc. is legit

naw uptown im pretty sure uptown is legit, da zone is legit, they got real evisu stuff too ($400 for a pair of jeans) haha

I know Uptown was selling fake Bape sneakers though, that kinda ruined their credibility.

There's another place on Younge St. by the Buffalo store right next to Eaton Center, but i'm pretty sure their **** is fake...i saw fake Undftd dunks there...lol..thery were mids.

oh... they got af1s and jordan 14s there too... i wonder if they legit

jay, i know exactly what your talkin bout but i forget the name.

its on shuter st.

ill edit when i think of it

rockwell?

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Back
Top Bottom