LRG Jason Hoody

^ Yeah, I'm at a law office now.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

DAMN DUDE your still at the office this late??!?!? i bet you making big bucks and doing like 80 hours a week. Hit me up on my cell or email craxyaznguy@gmail.com so we can plan something out. and stop grinding, its bad for your youth.
That's my thought on it.

^ HELL NO!!! I'm only here from 10am-6:30pm. I'll hit you up though.

But back to the topic, nothing in the South Bay yet I guess?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

i just wanted to clarify, that i got my jason hoody from macy's. my boy works there, copped it for $94 including tax. :D
happy.gif
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

New Park Macy's got them?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Copped mine today, Got the Red one and the black one. I couldn't decide at the store but i think i'll keep the black one since I have a red DS hoody.

Doesnt seem like the bay got anything above a 2xl, did Upper Playground get them too. My 2xl fits fine i usually wear 3xl tho, anyone else think they fit big??

Just talked to a macy's associate and told me that other associates bought all of them yesterday. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's my thought on it.

Most places are sold out or charging a grip...150 and 200 bucks....200 makes 150 look cheap. Material is really cheap and thin.

ayo i rolled by true sf at like 4pm today. there was 1 xxl black left. just a heads up.

Any have a 3XL ?

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

All the Macy's I called knew what I was talking about but said they sold out a few weeks ago... sounds suspicious because these barely released the first week of october.. The workers sound shady tooo...
Up on eBay! Jordan AQUA 8 VIII FSR $180 Shipped

^
So you are mad that the employees are selling them on ebay? Aren't you doing the same thing? :lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR S
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

the one i copped at macy's only had one color, the black/grey one. i recently called up this skate shop, "ground zero" in sac to see if they carried the red one. i thought they'll put it up for retail, load and behold, they 're going to sell it for $200 a pop :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. they didn't even get their shipment in yet.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i don't even know what a signature looks like.​

The Macy's I went to only had m, l, xl (X2), xxl. Very small amount. After I bought mine, one of the employees decided to grab one. He said they had just come out. Luckily they were retail, $110.

Back
Top Bottom