LRG Jason Hoody

^ I heard they have some sizes left at True SF but True East is sold out.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

true east isn't sold out. i just got back from there and they had some left - don't know what sizes though...

Any in the South Bay yet ?... has anyone seen them on the internet yet ?

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Can anyone find me one in any color 2x r 3x.... PAY PAL ready.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

just got back from true SF, they still had all 3 when i left..dont know about sizes though...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

posted in the General LRG thread, but just saw some kids sporting these Jason Hoodies. they look kinda cool......maybe like 5 years ago i coulda pulled it off but not now. lol

on a sidenote, funny as hell seein how popular my dude dp's "i hella <3 sf" 4FIFTEEN Clothing tee design is getting as an avy lately.......see it more and more all over the net.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

it looks aight
what colors do they have i might head down there tomorrow morning b4 i check out the blue angels, anyone know what time they open??
Looking for a 3x am i wasting my time if i do go down tomorrow??

I'd rock for Halloween .
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
I'd rock for Halloween .

I think thats the only time i would wear one... i really liked the first dead seriou's' design but after i saw so many little hypebeast running aroun the city wearin em....I had to pass....just wait till the fakes of these drop...im sure people will get sick of them

Saw them today at True, Its a dope hoodie. I wouldn't rock it with the mask tho, still waitin to cop a red one.

anybody know if the hoody has hit any of the stores in san jose?
That's my thought on it.

picked one up yesterday morning at TRUE suprised they still had some and in the back too. This thing even smells like a halloween costume haha. I dont like the way it looks withouth the mask like if u need to put the hood on then u have random @#%$ dangleing in ur face, it can work tho

i rocked it the other night...i frikkin love this hoodie...its dope as hell...i keep the mask on, but unbutton the bottom 2 buttons and just wear the mask part as the top of the hood...works fine for me..i have an extra black XL, but TRUE doesnt give refunds : \
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Jae, i'll take that extra hoody of yours off your hands. :D
happy.gif
help me out!
That's my thought on it.

If anyone can get me a XL or 2XL, I'll paypal you.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

yo kami ^ lets hunt this hoody down together :lol:
laugh.gif
, but seriously maybe i should've hit you up on friday to go to SF true to get this hoody.
That's my thought on it.

^ Hey man I'm down to go. Yeah, I actually have a real job so I have some money to spend now.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

lets talk on aim, :lol:
laugh.gif
why arent you on? at work? i hope you ditched that subbing job and not call that a real job.
That's my thought on it.

Back
Top Bottom