LRG sample sale

Joined Dec 4, 2006
wheres bedo at? are prices going 2 be fair or higher than retail?
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

Joined Apr 9, 2003
theres actually an lrg sample sale happening this weekend..... near king and dufferin.... my buddy was tellin me shorts were 25 and tees were 15-20..... they had lots of stuff apparently

Joined Dec 6, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]theres actually an lrg sample sale happening this weekend..... near king and dufferin.... my buddy was tellin me shorts were 25 and tees were 15-20..... they had lots of stuff apparently[hr][/hr]

tomorrow ? or the weekend that just past??

Joined Dec 23, 2004
thanks for the post guys!

where exactly on king/dufferin?

and what size are sample clothing for LRG?

Joined Dec 4, 2006
hmm king and dufferin and tees that cheap? any more details?!!
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Joined Apr 9, 2003
they had jeans as well bunch of sz 36, couple parkas and jackets ..... i didnt go, my boy did he works in an office around there..... its the distributor of lrg Canada doing it.... i was gonna go today around 5 but my buddy got off work early and just bounced home he made some purchases yesterday..... its open tomorrow dont know the hours..... thats all i know

Joined Feb 20, 2006
i'm assuming they're all the same sizes?
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Joined Feb 26, 2007
my sources tell me there's also gonna be 10 Deep and Crooks at this Budo sample sale!
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

Joined Dec 4, 2006
^^^ that'd be sick if there is!!! ill be hitting that up for the LRG stuff tho lol
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Joined Feb 20, 2006
errr, artful dodger huh? I might have to check it out.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Joined Dec 4, 2006
yo on the ISS toronto reports thread i read that a lot of these sample sales are just fake stuff... can anyone confirm this one's going to be legit?
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Joined Jun 17, 2006
a ton of 'sample' sales have fake @#%$. The ones that are pretty damn suspect are the ones that happen once every two months and always have a list of designer jeans and brands. I'm pretty sure any sample sale selling nudies was fake.

I'm not sure about this. It's sorta weird how they just had a sample sale a week ago with LRG @#%$ that was apparently genuine. Usually it's the distributors that will hold sample sales.

EDIT: Some reputable people posted in the thread you were referring to, and the sale will be legit.
formerly shoeWUfreak

Joined Dec 4, 2006
^^^ great, anyone know if there's a fee to enter? cuz appaerntly this other one had a $5 entrance fee...
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Joined Dec 4, 2006
haha thanks inspectah for assuring itz legit, does anybody know if tehres giong 2 be an entrance fee? cuz apparently other ones have like $5 entrance fees
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Joined Feb 8, 2007
Def legit gunna hit it up for sure
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now