LRG sample sale

wheres bedo at? are prices going 2 be fair or higher than retail?
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

flyerv2.jpg

theres actually an lrg sample sale happening this weekend..... near king and dufferin.... my buddy was tellin me shorts were 25 and tees were 15-20..... they had lots of stuff apparently

Quote:
theres actually an lrg sample sale happening this weekend..... near king and dufferin.... my buddy was tellin me shorts were 25 and tees were 15-20..... they had lots of stuff apparently

tomorrow ? or the weekend that just past??

thanks for the post guys!

where exactly on king/dufferin?

and what size are sample clothing for LRG?

hmm king and dufferin and tees that cheap? any more details?!!
TEAM NO FUGAZI

they had jeans as well bunch of sz 36, couple parkas and jackets ..... i didnt go, my boy did he works in an office around there..... its the distributor of lrg Canada doing it.... i was gonna go today around 5 but my buddy got off work early and just bounced home he made some purchases yesterday..... its open tomorrow dont know the hours..... thats all i know

i'm assuming they're all the same sizes?
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

my sources tell me there's also gonna be 10 Deep and Crooks at this Budo sample sale!
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

^^^ that'd be sick if there is!!! ill be hitting that up for the LRG stuff tho lol
TEAM NO FUGAZI

errr, artful dodger huh? I might have to check it out.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

yo on the ISS toronto reports thread i read that a lot of these sample sales are just fake stuff... can anyone confirm this one's going to be legit?
TEAM NO FUGAZI

a ton of 'sample' sales have fake @#%$. The ones that are pretty damn suspect are the ones that happen once every two months and always have a list of designer jeans and brands. I'm pretty sure any sample sale selling nudies was fake.

I'm not sure about this. It's sorta weird how they just had a sample sale a week ago with LRG @#%$ that was apparently genuine. Usually it's the distributors that will hold sample sales.

EDIT: Some reputable people posted in the thread you were referring to, and the sale will be legit.
formerly shoeWUfreak

^^^ great, anyone know if there's a fee to enter? cuz appaerntly this other one had a $5 entrance fee...
TEAM NO FUGAZI

haha thanks inspectah for assuring itz legit, does anybody know if tehres giong 2 be an entrance fee? cuz apparently other ones have like $5 entrance fees
TEAM NO FUGAZI

Def legit gunna hit it up for sure
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

Back
Top Bottom