LS releases no longer go above size 13 ?!

I had made a post about this before when the low XI's LS camout and eastbay only stocked up to a 13.Now with the Pea Pod VIII release only going up to 13 I think it might get impossible to get any LS shoes in a sz bigger then 13. I wear a 14 and its not like i wanted either the XI's or the VIII's if an LS pair comes around that I like im stuck going a size down. Anyone have info on this ? This is truely unfair to bigger sized Jordan Heads.

^^^^ EXACTLY BRO.... IT @#%$ SUCKS TOO... IF SOMEONE CAN PROVE US WRONG... POST PICS OF A SIZE 14 OR BIGGER IN THIS CURRENT LS 8 RELEASE...

$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

WE GOT SO SCREWED ON THIS DEAL. It does not make any sense JB. You offer the CG IIIs in a full run of sizes up to 18.... same with the Retro 1s in Sport Red and Grey... but starting with those ugly XI Low LSs... they offered nothing above a 13.

Why all of a sudden stop offering them in large sizes? The CGs sold out in every size (i have my 16s)... and all the large sizes sold out in the Retro 1s as well ( i have both red and grey in 16) while eastbay still has some smaller sizes left.

So it can't be the argument that big sizes in LS offerings don't sell well.

To all my big brethren... we need to somehow become the squeaky wheel and resolve this issue. Even if we, ye of big feet, don't like some LS offerings, we should at least be able to know we have the same chance as the "common footers" to procure some kicks if we so choose given past precedent. :smh:
smh.gif

cursed with big feet since 1992

I wear a sz 16 and really wanted the Peapod VIIIs. I'm pissed right now because I bought a shirt for it. So it looks like the only pair of VIIIs I'm getting will be the White/Orange Blaze and Playoff ones.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^^^ Where can I find the Peapod VIIIs in sz 16 then?
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

i heard shoes dont go over 13 or sumting like that unless theyre custom or sumting

but how would i know cause i own size 11's lol
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7

alright, i figured maybe tdog knew something we didn't.. but alas it is not true.

I called Nike, the Peapod run only goes to sz 13. The CSR even checked the warehouse for me to make sure this was correct.

watch if you go on ebay there will be a wave of them going on there it always happen because i have size 14 grapes and they were ls :D
happy.gif
G-UNOT

Quote:
watch if you go on ebay there will be a wave of them going on there it always happen because i have size 14 grapes and they were ls
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

i mean, they are basketball shoes right? basketball players are tall right- ie big feet? i dont get it. glad im size 12 though!
houstonrockets

tdog, if you find those large sizes on that list you could become a very wealthy man.

Hey TDog, is that Nike.net? I know when I reorder, they list almost everything up to an 18, even if it doesn't go that high. I think they assign UPC's just in case, then decide the actual size run after the fact.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

We need to make a petition for this because when an LS comes out that a lot of ppl want, they'll be real mad at JB.

I'm all for that... what is the best method to get one started?

you'll see them sooner or later. the last LS release were the ugly wht/greenish XI IE and the biggest size posted on eastbay and member's only ndc were a 13. about 2 weeks later, you saw 14's and 15's popping up at niketowns and other stores that usually carry monster sizes. i was concerned too awhile back for ls releases cause i wear a 14, but i wouldn't even take a dump on the last two ls releases (xi ie and poo poo pod viii). but be patient fellow big foots!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

hey for all yall goofs with big feet try shopping on nike.com...they carry from 7-18 in every shoe they release...
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Quote:
I'm pissed right now because I bought a shirt for it.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

i'll be mad as hell if they stop makin LS in size 15.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Back
Top Bottom