[| -- Ludacris feat. Diamond, Trina & Eve - "My Chick Bad" (Remix) (VIDEO) -- |]

man i miss Eve wit the raw flow

she got that voice

man i need a Eve album wit Dr. Dre back on production

Shawnna shoulda been on the remix at least
smh.gif
Diamond lookin right, Trina w/ the K-Mart reference, eve lookin like a grown KeKe Palmer

If I were a female rapper I would NOT get on a track with eve. Aint nobody seeing her.

That said, Trina could get impregnated twice.

Shawnna would've murked that $%!%....

wasn't "Battle of the Sexes" 'posed to have been a Luda/Shawnna album anyway?

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Probably but record labels wouldnt do it tho. Shawnna aint poppin right now so they know it wouldnt sale. Maybe if it was Nicki Minaj then the CD might have a chance

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Probably but record labels wouldnt do it tho. Shawnna aint poppin right now so they know it wouldnt sale. Maybe if it was Nicki Minaj then the CD might have a chance

CD aint gon sale regardless..and yea it was a Luda/Shawnna album at first, then for whatever reason, Shawnna signed to T-Pain label.

btw, aint none of them broads seeing Shawnna on the mic..and her aaa >>> Nicki's, Nicki can't shake her butt cause it's fake

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

CD aint gon sale regardless..
Number 1 on the charts
grin.gif
eek.gif
 boy stop! u serious? I was wondering why in the hell he dropped another video for that garbage aaa song. "How Low" doin numbers like that? Cause I knooow this My Chick trash aint reelin in #s like that..is it?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

CD aint gon sale regardless..
Number 1 on the charts
grin.gif
eek.gif
 boy stop! u serious? I was wondering why in the hell he dropped another video for that garbage aaa song. "How Low" doin numbers like that? Cause I knooow this My Chick trash aint reelin in #s like that..is it?

How Low + Drunk as F + this track for the females

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Shawnna shot herself in the chest with that move and now luda throwing salt on it
I was about to say Shawnna brought this on her self
laugh.gif

I wanna wife Diamond!

& This remix song is whack...

And the video is ehhhh alright..

Ya'll slob Eve like whoa!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom