Ludacris ft meek mill,chris brown,swizz beatz,pusha t........wow?

excuse if im late but at this point push to me seems like he has some sort of jealous obsession 

If you sellin' all the records and you ******' all the *******
And you sit a top of the charts and you livin' out your wishes
With your chains all smothered and your watches all glittered
And your ghost and your phantoms all comin' home to visit
Or maybe cause your ******* was never really your *******
With your baby mama ******g every rapper in the business
****** saying you was better when the drugs was in your system
Now your crack swag gone ever since you came from prison
Got you tweeting all stupid, is you skatin', is you dissin'
Found out your Ghost leased and your Phantom just rented
Won’t need it in your name like Pac when he went missing
Makaveli lives on so I’m riding on you *******
Hail Mary be the witness, Lord Willin' I was dealing
Stupid ************* five star, tatted on his ceiling
Bullseye, be the ************* target for this killing
Ain't y'all the ************* with the millions?

Only continued to listen because I liked the beat then I heard pusha and automatically started to listen for his usual indirect jabs, IMO this is as close to actually saying he has any kind of issue with Wayne/birdman and the most disrespectful of all the "disses" he has thrown ,son is top 10 with the lyrics right now to me but his affinity for constantly throwing jabs at a rapper who is obviously not a street dude Without saying his name is making me like him a little less we all know wayne aint no g like that but even he had that track where he said push's name garbage track or not

Word Push should've came with something like this after that terrible diss wayne recorded

I don't really care though, keep it goin :pimp:

edit: damn that audio quality is terrible, I didn't even find the push verse

Last edited:
im sure wayne has wayyyyyyyyyyyy more money than pusha lol
Honestly I think that and the fact that he's obviously lyrically superior than Wayne is why he can't let it go it probably eats him alive that Wayne is a more popular and more successful rapper from a making$$$ of rap point of view,like honestly how more obvious is his jealousy when he got bars about whether or not dudes whips are leased or rented

Pusha t gon pusha t. Heard he was on it and knew shots were going to be fired at wayne. He just cannot let it go. i like push too but he aint ending waynes career if he thinks thats what he can do. Just stay on that cocaine flow with strong cadence, aint noone tryna hear beef talk anymore, especially if its dealing with weezy, leave it for the birds. And chris brown didnt even get at drizzy . Let it go P

Who
Pusha t gon pusha t. Heard he was on it and knew shots were going to be fired at wayne. He just cannot let it go. i like push too but he aint ending waynes career if he thinks thats what he can do. Just stay on that cocaine flow with strong cadence, aint noone tryna hear beef talk anymore, especially if its dealing with weezy, leave it for the birds. And chris brown didnt even get at drizzy . Let it go P
who said anything about chris gettn at drake

Still a Luda fan, but this mixtape is embarrassing and glad I didn't have to waste megabytes on it

Why he takin' shots @ Birdman Birdman?

You can't hate Birdman unless you've been in business with him, other than that...

He's the Birdman daddy, fly in any weather 
pimp.gif

This song is old it dropped last year but it was only Pusha, Luda, and Swizz on it so the verse is old. I guess Luda let Meek Mill and Chris Brown hop on it and threw it on his tape. As for the diss, Wayne was on a Swizz beat when he dissed Pusha so Push said he was waiting to get on a Swizz beat to diss Wayne back cause Wayne didn't do it justice. Interview is on youtube.

Song is about a year old. The version with only Push and Luda leaked a lil while after Exodus dropped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom