Ludacris- Southern Hospitality (Appreciation thread)

It's crazy that this song is 22 years old and still sounds extremely dope! Neptune’s made a dope beat with this.

When I first heard Ludacris on “What’s your Fantasy”, I thought he was dope and had a different sound. But, when I first saw the video of “Southern Hospitality” on BET’s 106 and park when it debuted the video(that was my first time hearing the song), I became an instant fan and immediately got the album “Back for the first time”. I just wanted to show appreciation to this song that made me an Instant fan!

Luda was my dawg man. Could rap, had flow, was witty/funny. Walked the line of corny at times but he defintely had his time/moment in hip hop.

Wanna say I was in 6th grade when "Back for the first time" dropped.

Southern Hospitality was easily my favorite track and the video was dope too. Much appreciated.

Luda was my dawg man. Could rap, had flow, was witty/funny. Walked the line of corny at times but he defintely had his time/moment in hip hop.

Wanna say I was in 6th grade when "Back for the first time" dropped.

Southern Hospitality was easily my favorite track and the video was dope too. Much appreciated.
Yeah, I was in the 8th grade when the album released October of 2000. I can see why he was walking the thin line of corny, but his flow and lyrics was just top notch!

As far as the video, I really liked it too. I really think he doesn’t get a lot of credit in hip hop. Very underrated MC for sure.

Ludaback4firsttime-2000.jpg

Classic..

Back
Top Bottom