====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

runnerinn:

- Flyknit upper construction fits like a second skin.

- Mid-cut collar provides a locked-down fit.

- Contoured Lunarlon midsole delivers an extremely plush ride.

- Flywire cables help lock down the midfoot.

- Co-molded outsole delivers comfort and durability for a smooth ride.

- Molded pods offer multi-surface traction.

- Weight: 8.3oz/ 236g (mens size 10) Last: MR-20-KT

via andrewichwan

View media item 1904785
View media item 1904786
View media item 1904787
View media item 1904788

Posted this in the other thread:

Eh...they coudve done better with the midsole.

The sock look has taken off, the Magista and Superfly Mercurials are perfect, even Adidas with the Tubular Dooms have made the sock style shoe look great. Those though...eh need better pics and a better colorway for a final judgement.

But yeah, not impressed so far.

retail for these is most likely going to be $175. it's nice to finally see what they look like, and I'm interested to see more colorways

Shoe looks good, I even like that chunky sole. Definitely has a bit of that tubular look though but at least these could probably use for actual running.

$175 price tag though... ugh

TBH, I'm disappointed as well. It looks like a Frankenstein Flyknit, as it has elements of previous models. I'm also NOT digging the new Lunar sole on these. It looks a bit too chunky from an aesthetic perspective.

With all that being that, I'd still like to try them out at

These look pretty great aside from the colorways. I am reserved on the sole but it looks at least OK from these angles

LAUNCHING on 3.3.16

Nike has already started their marketing. On IG, they have several athletes (and celebs) opening the box for them but with no reveal.

LunarFail Flyknit. Easy pass on these especially with the price. So much potential when first announced but the shoe is god awful ugly like it fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch in the way down.

I personally really like it; Since not a lot of people do, guess I like my chances to get sizes.. I'm gonna bet these are gonna be the most comfortable shoe yet

Looks like the current Kobe model, which can be hit or miss in certain colors. The midsole looks funny being so thick , and the sock liner not a fan of at all.

Back
Top Bottom