====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I saw the MC one in store and I was there about 45 min ago. Tried on the red pair and they're not too bad I liked them a lot actually. I think they fit pretty true to size as well

Are they comparable to the way Racers fit? :O

Last edited:
That makes me feel better. I hope the sizes will still be abundant by Saturday AM for a phone order! I'd be glad to make this my first shoe purchase of the year. High five, I survived two months without a new pair of shoes

Does 21 mercer not take phone orders for 2 days after a release?

I wish the sole on the Labs was a contrasting color. White or Siren Red would've been :smokin

Last edited:
Looks good! Do you know if there are any sizes left over at the store?

I walked out with the last size 13 at dsm in NYC - didn't even bother with mercer. It's savage there. As far as remaining sizes, it seemed like they got good stock in and the place was pretty calm. Much nicer experience than 21M FWIW.

I walked out with the last size 13 at dsm in NYC - didn't even bother with mercer. It's savage there. As far as remaining sizes, it seemed like they got good stock in and the place was pretty calm. Much nicer experience than 21M FWIW.

Got'cha! Welp... praying from here on out, haha.

I just bought the MP at Nike town LA, definitely a half size up they are sooooooo light and super comfortable. Still pissed we don't have a NIKE lab in LA

Last edited:
Those Low PS's >>>> Originals

I wonder if Nike is going to produce them with or without a sockliner... :nerd:

^^ Those low cut photoshop renderings look dope!

Nike giving these the Kobe 9 treatment with the highs first then the lows later haha.

I know I ripped the initial pics of these in the Flyknit thread but I'm pretty excited for Tuesday when my MC's and NikeLabs arrive.

Nike, pls go unpadded with the lows! those would be
nthat.gif

I just tried them on and they feel great! They really do feel like socks with soles. The sock is barely noticeable but it wraps around your foot. They remind me of the flyknit free 4.0s just with a lunar sole.

Would you go a half size up?
Yeah I tried on a half size up but I have wide feet. I didn't bother trying on my TTS. I was going to but the 12 fit so nicely I didn't bother. They were snug and I think if I'd gone down a size they would have been too tight but they fit like socks so it wouldn't have hurt. I wear a size 12 (half size up) in the Flyknit 4.0s as well. 

I'm definitely a fan. I can't wait to try them on.

Ray you ready to put a few hundred miles in these? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom