LUNARGLIDE 5 JULY '13 RELEASE

I loved the reflective swooshes on the 4s. Didn't expect them to use it again. Need to try them on to see if the tapping noise I had with the 4s is there again. Pretty sure it'll happen again since it has the same outsole/midsole. Mainly the culprit are the 3 black pieces on the heel. I never tried the 4s half size down to see if that alleviated the problem.

Up on NDC officially
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/l...01417136486&et_sid=ENK0627LG5_NS_M_aPrby_aRun

NICE! I'm diggin' the Blue Heroes, Flash Limes and the WMN's Atomic Teal cws (very Griffey-esque). What's Black Spruce on the Flash Limes though? Another Brown/Sequoia?

Back to the "tapping noise"... I'm almost at 100mi on my LG4s, and I just noticed it when I watched a video that I recorded on IG when I was running on the GGB. When I'm running, it doesn't bother me. Then again, I have headphones on hahahha

I have two LG5iDs in the cart. Now that I've seen them in person, I'm considering a third. :smh: Plus, I missed out on ordering an LG4iD. hahha

Last edited:
it looks like black spruce is a really dark green. i found out if you click the larger product image to go full screen, and then click to zoom one more time, it will change to an actual picture of the colorway

I've been training for my half marathon this October in some weak Nike Free Waffle 5.0

Nike-Free-Waffle-AC-Summer-Colorways-3.jpg

These shoes suck, run small, but surprisingly my feet got use to em and ive been running 15-23 miles a week on average with em.

I'm deciding what shoes ill be running with at the half. I may switch over to my still new lunarglide 4s around august.. and they feel good for long distance, i may cop some 5s a month before the race to break em in

I've been training for my half marathon this October in some weak Nike Free Waffle 5.0

Nike-Free-Waffle-AC-Summer-Colorways-3.jpg

These shoes suck, run small, but surprisingly my feet got use to em and ive been running 15-23 miles a week on average with em.

I'm deciding what shoes ill be running with at the half. I may switch over to my still new lunarglide 4s around august.. and they feel good for long distance, i may cop some 5s a month before the race to break em in

Good job! I remember trying those on, and they were stiff as hell (nomo). Don't you have several FRs though? Anyhow... LG4s are a great long distance shoe. LG5s are probably going to follow suit. They feel a lot sleeker with the new neoprene sockliner.

Last edited:
Anyone run in these yet?  My LG4 are my go to running shoe, but after a 6 months of running in them they are feeling uneven on the soles.

With coupons and WC they come out to $75 from FNL. 

Really like the new Lunarglide..i just started to try them on while I was workin at my Nike store..and I fell in love..very comfortable..haven't exercised in my Lunarglide 4 but I'm plannin on startin to with the Lunarglide 5..I like how it is not as wide in the toebox as the 4..and really can't believe it's lighter..:smokin

True. I'm just glad they're giving the LGiDs more love this time around with the amount and variety of opts. I only wish they had more than just two outsole colors.

I placed an order for three designs the other day. Hopefully, they turn out well.

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to get my iDs already! hahah

For kicks... ranked by aesthetics and comfort

5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > > > > 2

I appreciated the LG4s more after I tried them on and ran in them.

Last edited:
Nice. I was gonna do the black/red fade but looking at how the black fading to red looks washed out to grey i'm hesitant. Maybe the graphite swoosh doesn't do it justice. The Atomic teal/flash lime looks better because the colors are similar that it blends in nicely. Not sold on the freak graphic, at least for that color. Keep posting if you find more please.

got my black/white's today. the fit is definitely improved and feels more snug than the 4's, i stayed tts. it feels like there is an inner bootie inside. I'm not a fan of the grey flat laces so i may swap em out for some white ones. will post pics later.

Can anyone tell me if these shoes are comfortable for standing and walking?  Trying to get a pair for my pops with my nike voucher, but I'm overseas at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom