LUNARGLIDE 5 JULY '13 RELEASE

they are very comfortable for standing and walking but honestly it depends on the type of your dad's foot. I don't know how old your dad is but i see a lot of them older folks w/ new balances and air monarch iv's (still one of the best selling shoes today)

if your dad is anything like my dad, he probably doesn't want to buy all that many pairs of shoes, and lunar might not last as long as they want it to (aka 3-5 years)

Just got back from a run, and these are the greatest running shoes I've had, major props to Nike 

thanks, that's great news. i'm waiting for the atomic red pair to release, so i can give them a try

Last edited:
Last edited:
was kinda disappointed with the camos. ordered a pair of blue heros today. can't wait for them to come in

Nice, Raf! EM is the only way to go! :smokin

Thanks man, I can't wait till they come in in Saturday. Couldn't pass them up for $87 from RRS. Such a good looking shoe, plus I can't wait to take them for a run

Any help?
Depends on what your are using it for and how you like your shoes.  Do you have a lot of black kicks? If so, get the blues. Do you like blue kicks?  Are these for casual or gym use?  Do you like to match stuff?

I like the black ones because they will go with everything, but maybe get the Blues if you want to be a little louder.  Harder to match with, but more "fun." 

If you just want someone to make a decision for you, get the blacks.  I like darker color (Obsidian is my fave Nike color)

Unrelated note, here's my pair:

This is a great shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom