LUNARGLIDE 5 JULY '13 RELEASE

Thanks, y'all! I'd order more if there were more outsole opts...

That Oregon cw is pretty dope!

Not lunar glide 5 but something interesting to note..... I picked up a pair of lunar glide 3s at my local Nike outlet ($51 btw). Now two generations old and I am certain the last production time for them would be around late 2011 before they started making LG4s but my pair was made in January 2013. Weird right? Why would Nike re run a shoe long past it's days?

^Interesting! I saw the Free Run 1s recently in FSRs in three different cws too. It's been about three years since their initial launch.

Those came out clean, Ray! Can't wait to see the rest of the IDs.

Had a little fun with my blue heros today...
Nice work.  Big reason why the Wolf Grey FK Lunars are my faves.  I may have to get these and figure out how to speckle them.

it's actually really easy to do. Just give it a shot

anybody know how much they stretch? My true size is a 12.5 so I went with a 13 although the size 12 also fit decently. I just hope they don't stretch too far out to where my foot is swimming in there.

anybody know where to buy some Angelus paint?

or is it the same as acrylic paint. Went by Michaels and they only had Acrylic, no Angelus.

They def stepped it up cw wise for the LG5's

I really like the fade/freak patterns, but I'm looking forward to the all red/volt/teal cw's from pg. 3

For those who made Personalized IDs on the tongue, has anyone experienced peeling?

just ordered the angelus paint online. been putting off wearing them till I do the midsole. Super hyped to do it :pimp:

Is there any way to know which colorways that finishline will be getting and the release dates?

Back
Top Bottom