Lunch Box - Elementary School

Growing up I remember for at least till 2nd or 3rd grade, kids taking lunch boxes and having a break during the day to eat. I was wondering ifthat's still a common thing? I have gone by elementary schools and never seen kids with lunch boxes and I haven't seen a lunch box for a while. Maybeis one of those thing that got faded out ...

2002%20G%20I%20Joe%20Lunchbox%20Set.JPG

its different now the lunch boxes are like soft nylon material now not the old school metal or hard plastic , I had the Metal Rambo one and a hard plasticTransformer one

so kids still be taking them ... I just asked a few of the guys I worked with and they said they never had those back in schools ..

they are about 21-24 y/o

I'm 24 n I def had one. If I remember right I used to have a ghostbusters pastic lunch box.

I use to have a red hard plastic power rangers one back in kindergarten and first grade.

I teach at an elementary school and mextra45 is right. Most of the kids who bring their lunches from home bring them in the soft nylon bags. It's very rareto see a hard sided lunchbox, although I see them occasionally. Also, at my school, i'd say that 75-80 percent of kids eat school lunch instead of bringingone from home. Much different than when I was in elementary, although i'm 35.........
ohwell.gif

Carried my metal PacMan lunch box from Preschool through the 2nd grade. Man I miss the "clank" sound of the metal lid when you open it to eat yourPB&J, chips, and warm juice from the thermos.

i had a couple i dont remeber what cartoons i had on mine though ima go with TMNT

I had an Orlando Magic one, and got it stolen half way through the year, I was heated...even though I was only 6 or 7 lol

Back
Top Bottom