Lupe 10 Min. Freestyle Vol. KEEP GOIN!! SHOTS FIRED!! lol

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Not only is he the worst rapper in the history of rap but if he's going to skip around with his shirt off he should really put those old man leather weight lifting gloves to some use.  He is the personification of feces and everything he does smells just as bad, if not worse, than the cave-like vagina his $*+%! of a mother has between her legs.  I hope the next time he falls of the stage his throat lands across a well placed katana sword and his idiotic blood spews all of the first 3 rows of stans standing there with their skateboards and small backpacks.

- Tical.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still don't know why you hate dude so much

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Not only is he the worst rapper in the history of rap but if he's going to skip around with his shirt off he should really put those old man leather weight lifting gloves to some use.  He is the personification of feces and everything he does smells just as bad, if not worse, than the cave-like vagina his $*+%! of a mother has between her legs.  I hope the next time he falls of the stage his throat lands across a well placed katana sword and his idiotic blood spews all of the first 3 rows of stans standing there with their skateboards and small backpacks.

- Tical.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im new to this...why so much hate??

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

- Tical.
son only likes rap music when dudes is talkin about #%# rape
laugh.gif

- Tical.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude tical still going with his anti lupe posts

I've been down with Lupe since '06, but this Freestyle was nothing special AT ALL. Like a few witty lines here and there, but it wasn't even close to nice.

- Tical.
2qsmdzb.jpg

Originally Posted by That Guy

I've been down with Lupe since '06, but this Freestyle was nothing special AT ALL. Like a few witty lines here and there, but it wasn't even close to nice.

For goin off the top of the head I would say it was nice. I dont how good you are at freestylin off the top but doin it for 9+ minutes in front of a crowd I'm assuming to be 1000+, I'd say he went in.

the label is delaying it because they know he wont sell. Its a recession so its important to save money and cut back losses.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

- Tical.
2qsmdzb.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now somebody post the Edward Norton laptop gif
laugh.gif

noone cares about ticals opinion in here lol..

points dude to the rolling stones/9 inch nails appreciation thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by platanohead22

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

- Tical.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im new to this...why so much hate??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, why son so mad?

ex carrabba fan wrote:
Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

explain the shots fired
Didn't you hear the guy in the crowd yell "keep going!" then he screamed like a tool "shots fired" after one of the lines that wasn't even a shot

I guess it was some idiot trying to be funny by randomly yelling out "shots fired". What a moron.

- Tical.
Wordplay and crazy metaphors are the most important aspects of rapping. There is has not been nor will there ever be a rapper out there better than Lupe in this category. So how is he not the BEST rapper in the history of rap?

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

- Tical.
Wordplay and crazy metaphors are  Flow is the most important aspect of rapping.

- Tical.
Wordplay and crazy metaphors are the most important aspects of rapping. There is has not been nor will there ever be a rapper out there better than Lupe in this category. So how is he not the BEST rapper in the history of rap?

Pharoahe Monch?

That reply reeks of dumbness.

Originally Posted by mossman75

- Tical.

Pharoahe Monch?
no

- Tical.

relax their my friend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

- Tical.
2qsmdzb.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now somebody post the Edward Norton laptop gif
laugh.gif

4j6r5u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom