Lupe 10 Min. Freestyle Vol. KEEP GOIN!! SHOTS FIRED!! lol

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Not only is he the worst rapper in the history of rap but if he's going to skip around with his shirt off he should really put those old man leather weight lifting gloves to some use.  He is the personification of feces and everything he does smells just as bad, if not worse, than the cave-like vagina his $*+%! of a mother has between her legs.  I hope the next time he falls of the stage his throat lands across a well placed katana sword and his idiotic blood spews all of the first 3 rows of stans standing there with their skateboards and small backpacks.

- Tical.
Wordplay and crazy metaphors are the most important aspects of rapping. There is has not been nor will there ever be a rapper out there better than Lupe in this category. So how is he not the BEST rapper in the history of rap?

Pharoahe Monch?
no

YES

Monch would rap circles around Lupe

Lyrics
Flow
Metaphors

>>>Lupe

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

explain the shots fired
All I got was a lil shot at Jay
laugh.gif
 the rest I couldnt pick up on first listen.

Shot at Jay?? I listened to the whole thing did I miss somehing?!

It was nice...just Lupe saying repeatedly that he is one of the nicest....nothing more than that.

At first listen I though that line where he said somtehing about he not doing it for the fame or the checks he cant wait to get in the studio with Jay.......Electronica. I thought that pause was a lil longer the first time I heard it but yea i was probably reaching

Not only is he the worst rapper in the history of rap but if he's going to skip around with his shirt off he should really put those old man leather weight lifting gloves to some use.  He is the personification of feces and everything he does smells just as bad, if not worse, than the cave-like vagina his $*+%! of a mother has between her legs.  I hope the next time he falls of the stage his throat lands across a well placed katana sword and his idiotic blood spews all of the first 3 rows of stans standing there with their skateboards and small backpacks.

- Tical.

I'd really like to know who you think is good, then (assuming this isn't trolling)

- Tical.

you're such a POS...how immature do you have to be to do this in every Lupe thread?

go listen to some death metal, slit your wrist vertically with a rusty razor blade, and jump in a pool of battery acid...nobody likes you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Tical, did your ban from Lupe threads end.

for thos that dont know. this is nothin new lol

roll.gif
so dude spends his time hating in threads he has no interest in?? WOW!  

Back
Top Bottom