Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
it's been unfair for quite a while now

Put the album out already, or at least a damn video
mad.gif

seriously. its the label thats delaying it tho. lupe been done

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

explain the shots fired
Didn't you hear the guy in the crowd yell "keep going!" then he screamed like a tool "shots fired" after one of the lines that wasn't even a shot

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

explain the shots fired
All I got was a lil shot at Jay
laugh.gif
 the rest I couldnt pick up on first listen.

Shot at Jay?? I listened to the whole thing did I miss somehing?!

It was nice...just Lupe saying repeatedly that he is one of the nicest....nothing more than that.

Not only is he the worst rapper in the history of rap but if he's going to skip around with his shirt off he should really put those old man leather weight lifting gloves to some use.  He is the personification of feces and everything he does smells just as bad, if not worse, than the cave-like vagina his $*+%! of a mother has between her legs.  I hope the next time he falls of the stage his throat lands across a well placed katana sword and his idiotic blood spews all of the first 3 rows of stans standing there with their skateboards and small backpacks.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Not only is he the worst rapper in the history of rap but if he's going to skip around with his shirt off he should really put those old man leather weight lifting gloves to some use.  He is the personification of feces and everything he does smells just as bad, if not worse, than the cave-like vagina his $*+%! of a mother has between her legs.  I hope the next time he falls of the stage his throat lands across a well placed katana sword and his idiotic blood spews all of the first 3 rows of stans standing there with their skateboards and small backpacks.

- Tical.

whoaa

- Tical.
2wc1lzb.jpg

- Tical.
son only likes rap music when dudes is talkin about #%# rape

Tical, did your ban from Lupe threads end.

for thos that dont know. this is nothin new lol

Back
Top Bottom