Lupe Fiasc0 retiring from rap

wow can u believe lupe who just basically started is talking about quiting hip hop when i think he would have been one of the greatest like a new nas

laugh.gif

You hear about my homeboy George Washington? He did something major on Christmas
eek.gif
. Information to come by horseback sometime mid-March.

Originally Posted by paje05

wow a bunch of random post that have nothing to do with the topic

ur not that bright are u????? ya news isnt even news ...........*$$# is mad old...................

Real talk I just saw that Martin Luther King Jr got shot on the news

I'm not taking this, it's time to riot

wow a bunch of random post that have nothing to do with the topic
Nah, but seriously. This has been discussed before. There was a long !$* thread on it.

o well my fault my dude i aint know about it but i just decided to post cause he is one of my favorites rappers

i know it old but obviously not every one knows there bright guy
His "retirement" was announced over a year ago.

His last album, LupEND was announced to be a triple disc probably over 6 months ago, I don't remember.

Now it's being rumored that he won't be retiring and he'll be dropping an album called, "The All American Rap Album" in June, and it willnot be his last album.

You're maaaaaaadddddddd late.

119020426_dc18b0239b.jpg

o well my fault my dude i aint know about it but i just decided to post cause he is one of my favorites rappers
He's one of my fav. rappers also...but he's actually not "retiring" anymore yet....Great American Rap Album coming soon

Back
Top Bottom