Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

Yo yall heard about ole girl Mona Lisa?

She hella bad i got a pic of her right here

Leonardo.da.Vinci.Mona.Lisa.jpg
MySpace?

myspace doesn't exist yet
Xanga?

I'm tryin to find some way to get around. So I'm looking for something with a little speed, endurance, runs well, doesn't cost much to maintain.

I have my eyes set on one of these babies, but it might not be in my price range...

horse_000000930063Small.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

Yo yall heard about ole girl Mona Lisa?

She hella bad i got a pic of her right here

Leonardo.da.Vinci.Mona.Lisa.jpg

hate to break it to you fam but thats a dude. my mans leonardo told me.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I'm tryin to find some way to get around. So I'm looking for something with a little speed, endurance, runs well, doesn't cost much to maintain.

I have my eyes set on one of these babies, but it might not be in my price range...

pimp.gif

Get at me, I have a VNDS Chariot for sale...

jerash033fb.jpg

pimp.gif

?

whatever you do don't go too far or you will fall off the edge of the earth man.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

pimp.gif

?

whatever you do don't go too far or you will fall off the edge of the earth man.
FlatEarth.jpg

I heard Dewey defeated Truman.
Any Philly NTers got room for one more? I'm leavin this plantation first thing in the morning.

If masta catches me its a wrap
smh.gif

I reckon that you're a free man.

Yo if that chariot is up for trade, I got some oxen I'm willing to part with, let me know if it's a deal. I'll throw in a DS wheelbarrow too.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Yo if that chariot is up for trade, I got some oxen I'm willing to part with, let me know if it's a deal. I'll throw in a DS wheelbarrow too.
Would you be willing to throw in some of your virgin daughters to sweeten the deal?

Any Philly NTers got room for one more? I'm leavin this plantation first thing in the morning.

If masta catches me its a wrap
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom