Lupe Fiasco Laser US Tour Dates

Thursday 4/22 – East Tennessee State University Center – Johnson City, TN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

*%+ is a Peoria, i hate when big artist travel so far from the core, i guess no one likes the United Center nowadays, oh well i think ima wait till the "Annual Halloween Concert" to celebrate LU's third Great Album, plus he performed all the old mix tape stuff last year and i was stan'n like a white girl at a BSB concert in 1998" (lmao) does bob even drop concert music? serious question; that must of been Atlantic's idea

this threads about Lupe right?
United Center is located on the westside of Chicago
, any venue in chicago would be prefered over peoria
grin.gif

*%+ is a Peoria, i hate when big artist travel so far from the core, i guess no one likes the United Center nowadays, oh well i think ima wait till the "Annual Halloween Concert" to celebrate LU's third Great Album, plus he performed all the old mix tape stuff last year and i was stan'n like a white girl at a BSB concert in 1998" (lmao) does bob even drop concert music? serious question; that must of been Atlantic's idea

grin.gif
i know. and the United Center is an ARENA. meaning Lupe would only sell out AT BEST 1/6 of the venue, and that's only because it's his hometown.

saw this dude perform at a college played 5 songs and dipped im so hesitant to buy these tickets

nobody is coming to FL

You have to look out for those college dates because both the times I saw Lupe, it was in Florida. Once at Florida State (for Free
pimp.gif
) & once in Gainesville.

But yeah they haven't even posted the date on 9:30 Club's website yet. What's good?

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

nobody is coming to FL

You have to look out for those college dates because both the times I saw Lupe, it was in Florida. Once at Florida State (for Free
pimp.gif
) & once in Gainesville.

But yeah they haven't even posted the date on 9:30 Club's website yet. What's good?

I know right.  I'm trying to be in there too.

grin.gif
i know. and the United Center is an ARENA. meaning Lupe would only sell out AT BEST 1/6 of the venue, and that's only because it's his hometown.
as sad as your statement is , its true; oh well like i said imma wait till the "Annual Halloween Concert"

dude aint even coming to New Orleans...it would have been so logical to play HOB the Sunday before that Houston date

Monday 4/26 – House of Blues – Houston, TX – (w/B.o.B)

looks like im gonna be makin a trip back home
pimp.gif

How's he live? I've heard probably every song he's made but if it doesn't sound like anything live then it aint worth it.

Back
Top Bottom