Lupe Fiasco Laser US Tour Dates

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

NO ATL WHAT THE @+%!

or am i just not seeing it !@!

tired.gif

Anyone know when the SF show is? I missed him when he played at the filmore after the cool came out and there's no way I'm missing him this time.

Hoping to get tix for the NY show. Every Lupe show I've been to has been amazing. Maybe I run into my son Crank Lucas again too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

*%+ is a Peoria, i hate when big artist travel so far from the core, i guess no one likes the United Center nowadays, oh well i think ima wait till the "Annual Halloween Concert" to celebrate LU's third Great Album, plus he performed all the old mix tape stuff last year and i was stan'n like a white girl at a BSB concert in 1998" (lmao) does bob even drop concert music? serious question; that must of been Atlantic's idea

this threads about Lupe right?
United Center is located on the westside of Chicago
, any venue in chicago would be prefered over peoria
grin.gif
i know. and the United Center is an ARENA. meaning Lupe would only sell out AT BEST 1/6 of the venue, and that's only because it's his hometown.
as sad as your statement is , its true; oh well like i said imma wait till the "Annual Halloween Concert"
I heard that Halloween show has been CRAZY...

Originally Posted by bud dink

saw this dude perform at a college played 5 songs and dipped im so hesitant to buy these tickets

don't worry, he probably only was scheduled to perform 5 songs or less...

2 years ago when i saw him he played damn near 2 1/2 hours...show at Club Nokia was 1 1/2 hours too...

This is gonna be my 8th time seeing him i think...

You're telling me Lu can go from the Palace which holds around 22,000 people to the Royal Oak Music Theatre which holds less then 4,000?
grin.gif
sick.gif
Granted I know 'Ye and Rihanna were with him on Glow In The Dark so that helped but come on. They choose the smallest venue possible for this nig. Best believe I'll be up in there though.

Small venues > *

For someone who can rock a show like Lupe, 1000-1500 is optimal for my taste.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

You're telling me Lu can go from the Palace which holds around 22,000 people to the Royal Oak Music Theatre which holds less then 4,000?
grin.gif
sick.gif
Granted I know 'Ye and Rihanna were with him on Glow In The Dark so that helped but come on. They choose the smallest venue possible for this nig. Best believe I'll be up in there though.

i mean...i really shouldn't have even responded...you are in the Lupe thread and supporting so i don't wanna make anyone look like an idiot..

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Small venues > *

For someone who can rock a show like Lupe, 1000-1500 is optimal for my taste.
not only that but, uhhhhh for some reason people think Lupe is an artist that can sell out arenas....

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

nobody is coming to FL
You have to look out for those college dates because both the times I saw Lupe, it was in Florida. Once at Florida State (for Free
pimp.gif
) & once in Gainesville.

But yeah they haven't even posted the date on 9:30 Club's website yet. What's good?

I know right.  I'm trying to be in there too.

Tickets are on sale now for the DC show at 9:30 Club

whew, glad i caught this in time.
lupe is sickkk live, and big fan of up-comer bob so will def check it out.
question- how would bob live tho? considerin almost all the tracks i like by him feature masses of other people on each song. lol

debatin hob in la or vegas.

Back
Top Bottom