pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Friday 3/5 – Bridges Auditorium – Claremont, CA – (w/B.o.B)

Saturday 3/20 – Bob Hope Theatre – Stockton, CA

Wednesday 4/07 – House of Blues – Boston, MA – (w/B.o.B)

Friday 4/09 – House of Blues (Atlantic City) – Atlantic City, NJ – (w/B.o.B)

Saturday 4/10 – The Fillmore NY at Irving Plaza – New York, NY – (w/B.o.B)

Tuesday 4/13 – 9:30 Club – Washington, DC – (w/B.o.B)

Wednesday 4/14 – Royal Oak Theatre – Detroit, MI – (w/B.o.B)

Friday 4/16 – Eagles Ballroom – Milwaukee, WI – (w/B.o.B)

Saturday 4/17 – Lund Arena (Gustavus Adolphus College) – St. Peter, MN

Sunday 4/18 – Midland Theatre – Kansas City, MO

Tuesday 4/20 – Peoria Civic Center Theatre – Peoria, IL – (w/B.o.B)

Thursday 4/22 – East Tennessee State University Center – Johnson City, TN

Friday 4/23 – UNC – Charlotte – Charlotte, NC – (w/B.o.B)

Saturday 4/24 – Worcester Polytechnic Institute – Worcester, MA

Monday 4/26 – House of Blues – Houston, TX – (w/B.o.B)

Tuesday 4/27 – House of Blues – Dallas, TX – (w/B.o.B)

Thursday 4/29 – Ogden Theatre – Denver, CO – (w/B.o.B)

Saturday 5/01 – House of Blues (Las Vegas) – Las Vegas, NV – (w/B.o.B)

Sunday 5/02 – House of Blues (Sunset) – Los Angeles, CA – (w/B.o.B)

Wednesday 5/05 – Regency Ballroom – San Francisco, CA – (w/B.o.B)

Friday 5/07 – Showbox SoDo – Seattle, WA – (w/B.o.B)

was gonna go to the Claremont show but it's sold out but a bunch of us are gonna head up for the HOB Sunset show...
pimp.gif

Claremont show is sold out? Guess it is right around the corner. House of Blues is probably already sold out too then.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Claremont show is sold out? Guess it is right around the corner. House of Blues is probably already sold out too then.

HOB hasn't gone on sale yet but last time he played HOB Sunset + HOB Anaheim they sold out fast...had to get tickets for a little extra but it was DAMN worth it...dude played for 2 and a half hours, played almost both of the albums in  their entirety...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

HOB hasn't gone on sale yet but last time he played HOB Sunset + HOB Anaheim they sold out fast...had to get tickets for a little extra but it was DAMN worth it...dude played for 2 and a half hours, played almost both of the albums in  their entirety...
What day is that show?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What day is that show?
Sunday May 2nd...

Yea he did something similar when I saw him at the Filmore in SF a couple years ago. I've said before on here, I don't get to see as many shows as I'd like but it was the greatest live rapping performance I've seen. He did two hour long sets covering F&L and The Cool respectively.

Anybody know if he's gonna be rolling with the same band?

Yea he did something similar when I saw him at the Filmore in SF a couple years ago. I've said before on here, I don't get to see as many shows as I'd like but it was the greatest live rapping performance I've seen. He did two hour long sets covering F&L and The Cool respectively.

Anybody know if he's gonna be rolling with the same band?

Most likely...he's had 1500 or nothin backing him for a couple years now...at least since that 08 show at HOB...

Yea that's the one, 1500 or Nothin are nice.

when i saw Lu at Club Nokia, the guitar player Chucc or something his name was played a song called Angels and it was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the highlights of the 2+ hour Lupe show was Gemini coming out and SPITTING...played a few songs from what i remember

*%+ is a Peoria, i hate when big artist travel so far from the core, i guess no one likes the United Center nowadays, oh well i think ima wait till the "Annual Halloween Concert" to celebrate LU's third Great Album, plus he performed all the old mix tape stuff last year and i was stan'n like a white girl at a BSB concert in 1998" (lmao) does bob even drop concert music? serious question; that must of been Atlantic's idea

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

*%+ is a Peoria, i hate when big artist travel so far from the core, i guess no one likes the United Center nowadays, oh well i think ima wait till the "Annual Halloween Concert" to celebrate LU's third Great Album, plus he performed all the old mix tape stuff last year and i was stan'n like a white girl at a BSB concert in 1998" (lmao) does bob even drop concert music? serious question; that must of been Atlantic's idea

this threads about Lupe right?

Back
Top Bottom