No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

I'm on my way right now.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Loved by Few, Hated by Many.

Yooo,

One of my most memorable nights for sure!

Chilled with Lu and his crew backstage in the dressing room before and after, watched the show on the stage with his crew aswell. Big ups to Lupe for taking care of me like that and giving me the opportunity to be backstage with him.

The most memorable part was him turning off the lights in the dressing room for a muslim prayer right before the show.

Only knock was it lasted about an hour, which was out of his control...but it was sad the show got cut a lil shorter than many expected.

Once again, I hope a few people got out to see him and big props to Lu and his people.

C2
C2customs.com

C2 Customs Myspace

It was most definitely a memorable occasion for me too.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Loved by Few, Hated by Many.

i was there with my son in the back. it was a good show. that was my first time seeing lupe live... too bad it was short but it still was a good time
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

LOL, heres a pic of my view, sorry for the quality, taken with my phone:

264684452.jpg
C2customs.comC2 Customs Myspace

Lupe killed it, I was in the fifth row. people were passing out all around me some girls were being oc, funny stuff. Wish he could of had an encore, heard there is no encores at summerfest. Otherwise he killed it.

^ Yea man. The fans were nuts. They wanted that encore, and so did Lupe, but the summerfest manager wouldnt let him go back out. People probably thought it was Lupes call, but trust me, he wanted to do more aswell. At 12, everything is cut off at Summerfest.

C2customs.com

C2 Customs Myspace

i knew lupe wasnt gonna do another song. i wasnt onstage with lupe but i was in the front row so i had fun.
Its a way of life...

you mean..he didnt fall off stage here? ahah jk

but it was pretty bad/funny when he fell off 2 weeks ago..especially being RIGHT where he fell..and seeing the girl he landed on bleed everyhwere..felt bad for her

Back
Top Bottom