Lupe Fiasco - Superstar video

that's more like it, Lupe :pimp:
pimp.gif
. We know that Dumb It Down video wasn't gonna get him anywhere.

im feelin' it.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

TeamWolfShirts
"I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes"

first time im hearin dis song
and from the looks of it
lupe is comin out wit another clasic album
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | Graham | ::.​
.:: | Humphries | Baston | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | Delfino | ::.​

yeah, this video is def a good look for him

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Whos that Santos dude? He can sing, I like his style NH..
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

I looove this song. And dude on the hook is absolutely dope. He is like an Adam Levine WITH soul

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan​

"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...​

O.G. Member #1​

Yea the song is beastie tho... the jacket Lupe had on was beastie, the leather joint with the rope shoulder strap
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

dope vid. it matched the song perfectly

but who was the bum supposed to be?? he made me think of the dead guy off "the cool"
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Video is Great! Song is Amazing. Lupe Fiasco is that dude nonetheless. Another classic I'm ready for. I think the "Dumb it Down" video was so wack because the label most likely wasn't supporting it. I think Lupe shot that himself... but this "Superstar" is flamez... can't wait for lupe to drop
1 Brick, 2 Brick, Look! I Did Math.

Fressshhhhhhh...this just may be the video/single to spring him onto the main scene...*crosses fingers

And yeah the zombie guy was from the cool...this upcoming album has a concept with 3 character which personifies things like the hood, the rap game, and gang life..I think...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

Cool video.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

^It's the Streets, The Game, and The Cool

Quote:
but who was the bum supposed to be?? he made me think of the dead guy off "the cool"

Thats who that was...notice the skeletal hand, dirty suit, tarnished gold chain on his neck

Quote:
They say the streets is a demon in a dress/Wit dollar signs in her eyes and semen on her breath
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Man I love Lupe but I don't think the video matched the song. The video is a bit too dark and it was the wrong time to introduce the 3 aspects of the album. When I first heard Superstar I invisioned a much brighter and fun video possibly a cartoon. In every video for Food and Liquor Lupe was having fun and I appreciated it as they went with the theme of the song. I just thought he should be having a good time in this video with just a lit of people trying to be famous @#%$ taking pictures of each other for their MySpace pages and @#%$ trying to be what they think they are: Superstars.

I hope the video works for him though, the album is def copped.
Pistol Packin' Never Slackin' Trick Smackin' Killa​

I think the video fit the video from the flashing lights word to Kanye to the shiny confetti. I think it was good to introduce the characters as subtle as the introduction was. The fact that you see a man with a skeletal hand on a red carpet makes people question the significance of it. So this would hopefully lead people to want to inquire more about it and get more interested in Lupe.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

This is what I envisioned what the video for Flashing Lights is gonna be like, great video!
-----Under the shade I flourish------

Fuego..i dont understand why people hate on him
The Cool>>>>every other album this year
TeamFreshPrince​
I got styles you can't copy B,it's the triple six in the mix,straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks

Back
Top Bottom