LUPE's Lasers prolly won't come out...

I was sitting in on a meeting with an artists talking to and A&R and they were talking about how artists mess up there own label deals and stuff by not letting the labels handle their biz. Word is that Lupe changed all his management and staff that controlled the album and messed up the whole %!% with the label. So basically the label isn't trying to put it out and Lupe is under contract still so I guess until they work something out soon Lasers prolly won't ever come out. Or Lupe might change his name and drop it independently or something, I dont know. But yeah...carry on.

Originally Posted by Calmatic

I was sitting in on a meeting with an artists talking to and A&R and they were talking about how artists mess up there own label deals and stuff by not letting the labels handle their biz. Word is that Lupe changed all his management and staff that controlled the album and messed up the whole %!% with the label. So basically the label isn't trying to put it out and Lupe is under contract still so I guess until they work something out soon Lasers prolly won't ever come out. Or Lupe might change his name and drop it independently or something, I dont know. But yeah...carry on.
and you are?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Calmatic

and you are?
illionaire's nephew

I was just in a meeting with Jay-Z and Nas and they're labels and $#!! and they said they're coming out with a collabo album dropping next month.

So yeah, carry on.

::

I'm not saying that Lupe should do this [yet] but your post reminded me of something I feel all artists who KNOW they are being shelved/released-from-the-label should do:

Leak your damm album.
Artists who come to mind: Saigon, Peedi Crakk, to name a few. Someone recently made a post about Sunny ["Soul of a Hustler"]

Let the Internets hear your album since the labels won't release it themselves nor let you make money off it,
so that way you can build a fanbase, continue your career, AND have songs for fans to recognize at your shows...and be able to have shows in the first place.

ZSong wrote:

I'm not saying that Lupe should do this [yet] but your post reminded me of something I feel all artists who KNOW they are being shelved/released-from-the-label should do:

Leak your damm album.
Artists who come to mind: Saigon, Peedi Crakk, to name a few. Someone recently made a post about Sunny ["Soul of a Hustler"]

Let the Internets hear your album since the labels won't release it themselves nor let you make money off it,
so that way you can build a fanbase, continue your career, AND have songs for fans to recognize at your shows...and be able to have shows in the first place.

Then they can sue yo black !%$. Take every dime you make from a show. Blackball you to +!+#$! no longer remember your name.

I'm not saying to admit and tell everybody that you were the one who leaked it of course.

That's too bad because now I'll have to find something else to wipe my @+@ with.

- Tical.

M1dnightMobster wrote:
Originally Posted by T i c a l

That's too bad because now I'll have to find something else to wipe my $*@ with.

- Tical.

roll.gif

That's too bad because now I'll have to find something else to wipe my @+@ with.

- Tical.
Don't think because you don't post that much #+$+%! ain't forget that you're a racist.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

- Tical.
Don't think because you don't post that much #+$+%! ain't forget that you're a racist.

I don't know who you are or what you're talking about, and you sure as hell don't know me.  I'd bet my life on the fact that I have more friends of a different race than you do so shut your ignorant mouth and get a **$#%%# life.

- Tical.

- Tical.

I don't know who you are or what you're talking about, and you sure as hell don't know me.  I'd bet my life on the fact that I have more friends of a different race than you do so shut your ignorant mouth and get a **$#%%# life.

- Tical.

may I ask why u hate Lupe so much? u seem to have good taste in music, and Lupe is definitelty one of the best rappers in the game. I dont see how u could dislike him so much 

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

- Tical.

- Tical.

may I ask why u hate Lupe so much? u seem to have good taste in music, and Lupe is definitelty one of the best rappers in the game. I dont see how u could dislike him so much 

So we kick, push, kick, push, kick and cooaaasst

- Tical.

Pwned.

Back
Top Bottom