LV NTers: Help another guy from the Bay out!!

So I'm heading to Vegas This Saturday til Tuesday. Not 21 yet (aug 5th) So I'm going to do the shopping/sight seeing thing since im going with the parent. I'll scope out the area and get ideas for when i got in sept with hella friends. But there is 1 thing i am dieing for:

FIREWORKS

I need some of the good stuff that I can't get here in the Bay Area and I think all that stuff is legal. I've heard of Wal Mart type stores that just sell fireworks. Any info on that? Any help would be very very very appreciated!
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
FOR SALE: UN-COCOA & BROWN SNAKESKIN sz 12, DUNK HI EURO & SBs sz 13, MIL IV sz 13 DS, BLK/RED XII sz 12
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

not legal...all the good stuff is only available outside of clark county and highway patrol has checkpoints set up to catch peeps bringin the good stuff in

safe and sane stuff in the firworks stands everywhere

if you want the good stuff you have to go to paruhmp or one of the indian reservations like mowappa, but there are checkpoints set up and you will get a hefty fine if cought trying to drive them back
Anyone have OG Smurfs and want to come off the fat laces? Please PM me or email me at AllysDB85@aol.com.http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Back
Top Bottom