Lyndsey Vonn

How does ESPN hype this chick as the female Jesus for the past month and she comes out crashes in half the events she competes? Under Armour got robbed
laugh.gif

Is why I don't get into Olympics.  3 weeks ago I never hearda this chick, now there's updates every time she falls down in some snow. 
smh.gif

At least Danica is hot, this Vonn is just an average bunny. 
tired.gif

The networks always pick a few athletes to focus on, one reason or another. They should be focusing on hockey........

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

How does ESPN hype this chick
I actually don't blame ESPN this time... this was NBC hyping her up, putting her in almost every Olympics ad
now when she doesn't win or even get on the podium, it's a major disappointment when in reality the expectations were far too high

Yeah, overall she had a nice Olympics but everyone just remembers her not getting to the medal stand 3-4 times (however many it was) instead of the two medals

She won her signature event.  I think she did well considering the injuries she suffered just before and during the games.

NBC gave her the Phelps treatment 'cause she was scheduled to run so many events.

Julia Mancuso got SCREWED in the giant slalom. I kinda can't wait until Mancuso retires so she can say how she really feels about Vonn.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Yeah, overall she had a nice Olympics but everyone just remembers her not getting to the medal stand 3-4 times (however many it was) instead of the two medals

Its not even that we are going to remember her not getting to the medal stand 3 times.....its that we are going to remember her CRASHING and hurting herself 3 times.  Its all or nothing for this broad.  

Back
Top Bottom