Lynsi Torres: 30-Year Old Billionaire, In-N-Out Heiress

Lynsi Torres, the 30-year-old owner and president of In-N-Out Burger, is one of the youngest female billionaires on the planet, according to the Bloomberg Billionaire's Index.

How did that happen?

She inherited the fast food chain after a series of deaths in the family, Seth Lubove at Bloomberg News reported.

In-N-Out was founded by her grandparents, Harry and Esther Snyder. Harry died in 1976 and one of his sons, Rich, took over. Rich died in a plane crash when he was 41, and Torres' father, Harry Guy Snyder, took over in 1993.  Guy died in 1999 of a prescription drug overdose at the age of 49. Esther, Torres' grandmother, controlled In-N-Out until 2006, when she died at 86.

That left Torres as the only heir to In-N-Out. She currently has half ownership through a trust, but will get the entire company upon turning 35.

Torres doesn't have a college degree and is on her third marriage. Oh, and as Gawker's Hamilton Nolan noted, she's also a competitive drag racer.

She's pretty mysterious, too. Apparently, even people in the restaurant industry don't know much about her.

“I have no clue about her,” restaurant consultant Janet Lowder told Bloomberg. “I was even surprised there was a granddaughter.”

We do know that she owns a $17.4 million, 16,600-square-foot mansion in Bradbury, California. It has seven bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, and a whole bunch of amenities.

Scroll to 2:16 for an upclose

The way her family has been living and her love for racing. She might not make it to 50

article-2273389-1758E546000005DC-941_636x797.jpg

She got Auntie arms but wood serve her the bbc for a sponsorship and a stipend

screw her, i dont give a damb until she brings in n out to michigan :smh:

damn, she lives just north of my town.
Bradbury shares a zipcode with duarte.

In N Out is the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom