Lynsi Torres: 30-Year Old Billionaire, In-N-Out Heiress

Three husbands only at 30? Yeah, she sucks as a wife.

Giving someone with no formal education that much money? She's ready alright. Ready to be fleeced.

She'll probably kill herself drag racing.

Giving someone with no formal education that much money? She's ready alright. Ready to be fleeced.

or maybe her job is making things difficult with making the marriage works, plus there are "male" gold diggers out there.

NT is so quick to make assumptions about others without even knowing them, none of you are close to even being perfect.

Last edited:

You're saltier than a pretzel.
Not at all. I'm just throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. Nice try though.
or maybe her job is making things difficult with making the marriage works, plus there are "male" gold diggers out there.
She didn't have the money before the divorces. You're not perfect either as we see you can't read.

You're saltier than a pretzel.

Not at all. I'm just throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. Nice try though.

She didn't have the money before the divorces. You're not perfect either as we see you can't read.

She had money before the divorce. She just didn't have the chain of restaurants.

I prefer In-N-Out over the other options. To me, it just has more flavor than the others. Better than Whataburger too but I'm from Texas so whenever I say that it starts an argument :lol:

Surprised you even mentioned What A Burger. We don't even look at it like 5 Guys and all that down here (Houston). We look at it like McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, etc.

When you talk about good burgers like that though we think 5 Guys, Smash Burger, etc.

And for the record...Z-Burger in DC and Smash Burger are my favorite.

she did have money though, so much for that.

and where did I say I WAS perfect? I'm getting on people that are quick to judge other's from afar.

hopefully she just lets the people who've been running the business in the background continue to do what they've already been doing and she just has to write the paychecks . . . and she'll keep her billionaire status

She had money before the divorce. She just didn't have the chain of restaurants.
which goes to show like was said in that womans thread..... women respect when it boils down to it someone who has more money and monetary things then her.....less money=less no compromise.... probably was str8 up do my way or highway...dictatorship,ruler type steez...and if the dudes werent wit it then its like f u...dont need u im rich and your dismissed.

which goes to show like was said in that womans thread..... women respect when it boils down to it someone who has more money and monetary things then her.....less money=less no compromise.... probably was str8 up do my way or highway...dictatorship,ruler type steez...and if the dudes werent wit it then its like f u...dont need u im rich and your dismissed.

seems like you haven't been around in the game long enough.

I know personally women who come from wealthy situations who are dating dudes who have waaaaay less money than them. Some women don't care. Some women believe if you're smart enough, and if they support you (not necessarily financially), you'll grow into something amazing anyway. How many times have we seen the story of a hardworking dude from a normal background marrying into wealth, and impressing the girls dad which in-turn leads to more business opportunities and wealth?

What immature women respect is someone who has more money and monetary things then her. (you're messing with the wrong women here)
What mature and intelligent women respect is drive, security, determination, and the will to succeed. Some of these women might be willing to give you 10-20 years to reach that goal, however some of them might only give you 3-5 years.

I know personally women who come from wealthy situations who are dating dudes who have waaaaay less money than them. Some women don't care. Some women believe if you're smart enough, and if they support you (not necessarily financially), you'll grow into something amazing anyway. How many times have we seen the story of a hardworking dude from a normal background marrying into wealth, and impressing the girls dad which in-turn leads to more business opportunities and wealth?

What immature women respect is someone who has more money and monetary things then her. (you're messing with the wrong women here)
What mature and intelligent women respect is drive, security, determination, and the will to succeed. Some of these women might be willing to give you 10-20 years to reach that goal, however some of them might only give you 3-5 years.
lol what are you like 20 something..... how can you know ppl who been in serious long term deals....? i mean what you kick it with 50 y/o's ah something. Yea they will date possibly marry etc... but looong term as in celebrating 15 20 year anniversaries not likely. And even still its faaaaar more one way then the other. And the ones that do last long term.Most often its the women wearing the slacks, and the dude wearing the sassons. Hell you got alot of dudes playing whipping boy with chicks that pretty much have nothing going for them nowadays anyways. But thats another subject in entirely.

Lol you can have all the drive, ambition, etc.... all you want. If it ultimately leads to nothing then..... all women want men with money, its just to what degree are the superficial. You ask any women their top traits in a man...and in some sort of fashion it will relate be it direct or indirect money. They want to be provider for which takes money....the level may be different but still take money.

I aint saying all girls want 5 star restaurants on the reg, million dollar homes, 5 figure cars. But they do want you to take them out to eat, provide a home, and a means to. Plus in this girls case use to pretty much having everything laid out for her... cant see her settle for some subpar average blow joe. This chick right here especially seeing she isnt ugly (awg to ok on the dating white guy scale, probably 7 or so on minority scale) She isnt dating some assistant manager, or some 50-60k dude and he being the man and calling the shots in the relationship...just dont see it happening. Is it possible sure, likeliness doubt it. Proof is she in what 10 or so years being able to be married been married 3 times over and aint no telling how many other failed bf/gf relationships.

lol what are you like 20 something..... how can you know ppl who been in serious long term deals....? i mean what you kick it with 50 y/o's ah something. Yea they will date possibly marry etc... but looong term as in celebrating 15 20 year anniversaries not likely. And even still its faaaaar more one way then the other. And the ones that do last long term.Most often its the women wearing the slacks, and the dude wearing the sassons. Hell you got alot of dudes playing whipping boy with chicks that pretty much have nothing going for them nowadays anyways. But thats another subject in entirely.

Lol you can have all the drive, ambition, etc.... all you want. If it ultimately leads to nothing then..... all women want men with money, its just to what degree are the superficial. You ask any women their top traits in a man...and in some sort of fashion it will relate be it direct or indirect money. They want to be provider for which takes money....the level may be different but still take money.

I aint saying all girls want 5 star restaurants on the reg, million dollar homes, 5 figure cars. But they do want you to take them out to eat, provide a home, and a means to. Plus in this girls case use to pretty much having everything laid out for her... cant see her settle for some subpar average blow joe. This chick right here especially seeing she isnt ugly (awg to ok on the dating white guy scale, probably 7 or so on minority scale) She isnt dating some assistant manager, or some 50-60k dude and he being the man and calling the shots in the relationship...just dont see it happening. Is it possible sure, likeliness doubt it. Proof is she in what 10 or so years being able to be married been married 3 times over and aint no telling how many other failed bf/gf relationships.

Late 20's. Seeing 30 soon :\ This has nothing to do with 50 year olds. In fact, the majority of the women I was speaking of that I've met with that mentality are between 23 and 33. What women really want is security. They want to know the future is secure (this also includes financially). But I don't see how that's any different from what any modern mature man wants from a woman either.

It's very possible for that woman to marry just an ordinary dude, working an ordinary job. I personally know of women who've done this. Especially high earning, or women from wealthy backgrounds. Because like I said, women want security, and if the financial security is already provided for by a source (her own income/her dad/grandad etc's income), she possibly won't mind getting everything else from you.

It just sounds like you've met a bunch of gold diggers in your life, and believe that all women are like that....

Back
Top Bottom