Maaaaaaaaan... !%$* It, Camp Lo Appreciation vol. The Geechie Suade Be sippin Amaretto

Where the @#!* are they???
nerd.gif
smh.gif

I will go out on a limb and say that they have one of thee most "repeatable"/"playback" tracks ever, they have sooooooo many songs that Ican't just listen to once, I can't even tell you the play count on Luchini, Coolie High, Sparkle, Got'cha, and Got'cha Remix
smh.gif

Not to mention that you can seriously make a case for Luchini being one of the top 10 hip hop songs of all time
smh.gif

The Classic (atleast to me)

The slept on...

f_Blackhollywm_3628c8b.jpg

Cheeba... Geechie...

0000000547.jpg

whaddown folks???

I mean seriously they originated that "What In The @$%% Are You Talking About" style... You had no clue what several bars meant or why certain thingswere said, But You Knew It Was Always Cold!!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Black Connection
pimp.gif

That beat is sooooo smooth.

Yes Their First Album Had So Many classic ##* beats

Would've had another one if Jay hadn't bullied Ski for "Feelin It"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Where the @#!* are they???
nerd.gif
smh.gif

11lk0mg.jpg

Dropped back in March...I ain't heard it yet though...

eek.gif
nerd.gif
Will find and report back. Love Bro.

more importantly, what were they ever talking about? i dare someone to try to explain Luchini

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

more importantly, what were they ever talking about? i dare someone to try to explain Luchini
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Currently listening to Luchini

Coolie High 137 Plays
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I mean seriously they originated that "What In The @$%% Are You Talking About" style... You had no clue what several bars meant or why certain things were said, But You Knew It Was Always Cold!!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

They did it before Ghost did it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

You already know my stance on this fam. Top 20 album for me and a personal favorite. I can't think of one song I've listened to more than Luchini.Gotta let that rock at least 5 times in a row every time.

Camp Lo gets much props from me. Im from the south and they remind me of Outkast. I guess you could say their the northern version of Kast. Ski laced themwith some of the illest beats ever. WOW. Luchini? Cant say anything negative about that track. It's definately a top 20 song in Hip Hop HistoryIMO.
pimp.gif

In all seriousness, "Coolie High" is the only track I've ever heard from any artist that DEMANDS a minimum of 7 or 8 listens in a row.

There's just something about it. Throw that joint on in the car while you're riding on the highway, and just zone out. CLASSIC.

Back
Top Bottom