MAAAAnnnnnn do i HATE gift cards............................

went to return a jacket my mom bought me...
no recipt,so now i have a gift card for $86.59 to marshalls...
i never go in the place...
then last week someone gave me a gift card to james coney island...
i LOVE james coney island but the nearest one is 35mins away...
damn.

I'll use it.

Send it over here...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I love gift cards. Closest thing to a coupon for me. Will use my Footlocker Gift Cards on the Space James ya heard.

yea i personally like them, but i can see how they could be annoying to some people. That said you can always get about 85% of the value (sometimes more) onebay.

man u could get a decent polo sweater with that gift card Holmes wait thought that was marshall fields its marshalls yeah u f_ed son

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

whats james coney island.. thats the name of the best neighborhood in the world, minus the james lol
a chain restaurant ive only seen here in houston...they sell hot dogs ny style and chicago style and burgers and what-not pretty pricey tho

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

why do people give giftcards instead of cash?

Some people think it shows though like oh I bet he likes shopping here so let me get this card for him. As oppose to just giving them money type tip where itmay seem like a "whatever" gift.

damn gift cards indeed, I have store credit at this one place, been like a year and I still haven't gotten rid of it. No one wants it, and the storedoesn't really have anything to my liking =/.

Back
Top Bottom