[| -- Maaannn Cam'ron, Jay-Z & Kanye West needs to end their problems dammit -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
I'm just watching the new videos from Cam's show in NYC and watching dude perform "Just Fire", "Welcome To New York City","Down & Out" etc just has me wondering...

I don't know why 'Ye & Cam officially stopped working with each other but I'm guessing it's Ye siding with Hov, as for Cam & Jay Iguess that's never happening as long as Dame and Jay have their issues.

Cam & Kanye have no problems. I think it has more to do with Ye, when dude basically said eff Dame and sided with Ol Man Jigga based off of him being thebig name rather than the dude who fought to put him on as a rapper he must've on the DL sided with all of the camel's beef. I could also see Camfeeling some way about that since he real tight with Dame.

I'm lost on why he stopped working with JB. I don't think JB like that all, maybe Cam just don't got the money
laugh.gif
or feels he doesn't have to spend w/e to make dope music even thoughthat's mos def not the case.

I'm just for Cam getting focused and working with any dope producer or producer team. I wouldn't mind if he kept moving forward and found somebody newall over again to get beats from. Dude need to change his mind and release Shades Of Black this year and make it a double disc, just to semi make up for CP.His lyrics is there he just needs to find somebody dope to make songs with. No lie there's joints on PE #1 flat outbetter than most of the joints on CP

maybe Cam just don't got the money
laugh.gif
or feels he doesn't have to spend w/e to make dope music even though that's mos def not the case.
No lie there's joints on PE #1 flat out better than most of the joints on CP
yep.

i also think there are no people around him to tell him that some of his %!$% is whack. i bet most of the people around him now are just yes men, since he dontreally chill with the dips like that

Originally Posted by flatbush147

i guess cam wants to start from the ground up
If that's the case we all gotta look at CP as his debut
laugh.gif
and ignore all of his previous great work. His next joint should be S.D.E. level/quality then

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Just Blaze & Cam >>> Kanye & Cam...
QFT... but not by much. Cam hasnt done %*$@ with anything Rocafella though reccently so its still relevant with this thread.

Back
Top Bottom