MAC DRE, FANS OUTSIDE THE BAY?

when i first heard of Mac Dre i thought he was straight up fool(circa 2003). didnt like his whole persona at all. i watched Treal TV 1 and i was like okay dudeis nice, his voice is dope, and he has nice raps. i really feel the need that everyone needs to listen to him. i still wish how the "hyphy movement"couldve gone if he were still alive...

yall dudes need to listen to these songs...

Feelin Like That N_
Song 4 You Feat. Cutthoat Committee
Back 2 My Mission
She Only Sees Me
Not My Job
Lame Saturated
From Sac to the Boonies
Dipped When You See Me

"AND I TREAT MY B*#@% LIKE AN ATM CARD!"
my dude visited his cousins in the bay area in 2001/2002? and told me about dude, i was heavy in the "music buying" back then so i did some researchand he soon died
ohwell.gif
im not gonna front, theres very little i like from him but i appreciate him being different.

"Yeah n. Gum-MF-bo ..."
I used to always play Ghetto Gumbo & Boss Tycoon in the car ... everyone would be like
ohwell.gif
... but MacDre definately had some nice work and his own movement. The Bay's chance @ resurgence died along with him. R.I.P.

85o3puc.gif

check the sig....

dre's swag was smooth yet g, yet comedic. his whole persona was ill to me. not to mention dude had lyrics!

bump for mac dre. me and a few of my friends here in VA bump mac dre along with other classic bay music

i live in the bay area, i thought his music was overrated

every kid in my school had an oversized shirt with his face on it

honestly i felt embarrassed because of people doing that stuff

Originally Posted by TNiSATARD

Yea...but that is all after his death. Everyone in the Bay became a Mac Dre "fan" after he died.

Originally Posted by sfgr415

Yea...but that is all after his death. Everyone in the Bay became a Mac Dre "fan" after he died.
Tell me about it, ish is annoying as hell.
smh.gif

yup...the teeny boppers didnt even care for him or know his music when he was alive. But once he past away all the teeny boppers got the 4XL Tshirts with his face on it and yelling out thizz or die. I use to see mac dre at the liquor store all the time and he was nice and laid back.

Originally Posted by sfgr415

I've always been a fan of this, back from the YBB days. Granted I lived VERY close to him and the whole romper room crew back in the days.

i banged with mac dre for a bit. i got stupid here and there. it was poppin while it lasted. i used to talk to some chick from the bay back in the day. did macdre tried to rob and bank or something and he died? i live in NY

Originally Posted by CrazyCisko

i banged with mac dre for a bit. i got stupid here and there. it was poppin while it lasted. i used to talk to some chick from the bay back in the day. did mac dre tried to rob and bank or something and he died? i live in NY
He went to jail for conspiracy of robbing a bank.

He died in KC. Someone pulled up next to him and let loose on the van he was in while driving down the highway.

davin rims
me & my amigos
stupid (NOT the remix)
uninvited
clap
since 84
dats whats up
im n motion
on my toes
my chevy
gift 2 gab
game im spittin

couple of the favorites

went through the ipod real quick

California livin'
Crest creeper
Fa' ma N's
Mac-a-frama-lama
Mac Dre's the name
Me damac
My chevy
Song 4 you

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the bay area isnt the same no more without The Mac.

all yall outside the bay dont know bout this%%@$#* rite here. he kept it real to where he was from. and see, thats why yall cant feel him cuz he was from thebay and we different out here. DRE was a bay area icon, and yea, since his death the bay has been puttin out some garbage.
imma always rep for the MAC no matter what. theee BEST OUTTA THE BAY PERIOD.

Nahhh.

People became Mac Dre FANATICS after he died, but he was startin' to get alotta notoriety about the time Thizzle Dance and Get Stupid started heatin'up.

Davin Rims
Not My Job
Cadillac Girl
Dre & Dre
Shout N Scream
It's Raining Game
I'm In Motion
Way Too Saucy
Dredio

Duna is my $%@# too...

Back
Top Bottom