Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off album thread 6-18-13

Listening to this album now...first time listening to dude....this joint is fire. The production on here :wow: . Damn dare I say this > Yeezus, Born Sinner ?

I've heard more than a few of his songs before, but the quality of this album kinda came outta nowhere for me :lol: Plain and simple, it's a very good hip hop album. Much more listenable than Yeezus that's for sure. They didn't reinvent the wheel with any of it, but the production is really dope.

first time EVER listening to dude, dude put out a decent album. I would need to listen to it some more tho to give it a real rating...

Didnt feel like make a new Thread for his Live from Space Album but dude sounds nice live. Kind of upset I didnt see him live when he came to my city(was out of town). 
mean.gif

The Star Room/Killing ' Time

http://www.sharebeast.com/qikrlq4q73xv

......I may make one but album comes out December 17

Gonna check this album out.

I still think Juicy J with his album Stay Trippy is front runner for album of the year for me.

I think its dope how he did this album. It was something fresh and original imo. Sucks dude put all that work into it and isn't getting as much praise as it should . Hopefully he keeps the great music coming . He has earned a new fan.

Someones told me he got 4 albums of music ready for next year, not sure whether to be excited or not.

Back
Top Bottom