Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off album thread 6-18-13

So I know Mac usually gets no play on NT but I figured there's a few fans on here :lol:

1. “The Star Room”
2. “Avian”
3. “I’m Not Real” feat. Earl Sweatshirt
4. “S.D.S.”
5. “Bird Call”
6. “Matches” feat. Ab-Soul
7. “I Am Who Am (Killin’ Time)” feat. Niki Randa
8. “Objects in the Mirror”
9. “Red Dot Music” feat. Action Bronson
10. “Gees” feat. ScHoolboy Q
11. “Watching Movies”
12. “Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes”
13. “Remember”
14. “Someone Like You”
15. “Aquarium”
16. “Youforia”
17. “Goosebumpz”
18. “O.K.” feat. Tyler, the Creator
19. “Claymation”

I'm about half way through so far so good. The production is nice, much different sounding than Blue Slide Park.

the song with Bronson is crazy..

i like macadelic a lot.....was one of my favorite mixtape of last year. Hope he can continue the good work on this album. Not sure if im going to look for a leak or wait for the album to drop.

So I know Mac usually gets no play on NT but I figured there's a few fans on here
laugh.gif

1. “The Star Room”
2. “Avian”
3. “I’m Not Real” feat. Earl Sweatshirt
4. “S.D.S.”
5. “Bird Call”
6. “Matches” feat. Ab-Soul
7. “I Am Who Am (Killin’ Time)” feat. Niki Randa
8. “Objects in the Mirror”
9. “Red Dot Music” feat. Action Bronson
10. “Gees” feat. ScHoolboy Q
11. “Watching Movies”
12. “Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes”
13. “Remember”
14. “Someone Like You”
15. “Aquarium”
16. “Youforia”
17. “Goosebumpz”
18. “O.K.” feat. Tyler, the Creator
19. “Claymation”

I'm about half way through so far so good. The production is nice, much different sounding than Blue Slide Park.

the song with Bronson is crazy..
Give the album a 6.5/10. Not a huge Mac Miller fan by any means, but he comes out with a decent track or too every once in a while. Red Dot Music & Goosebumpz were the two highlights for me.

I haven't been a fan since the start of that bs Donald Trump phase, I think he just tried to get his money up.

This is the best material he's ever put out imo.

RED DOT MUSIC, damn, damn, damn, damn, damn son.

RDM, Goosebumpz, Watching Movies, SDS, I'm Not Real, The Star Room, Gees, and Avian are all enjoyable.

Never really liked Mac Miller at all always found him corny but this albums pretty good got some nice tracks on it. Exceeded my expectations

Not gonna lie, I checked the album out off the strength of the features... My favorite tracks were Suplexes Inside of Complexes & Duplexes, Gees, & Red Dot Music. Jay Elec, Q, & Bronson bodied their verses :x :nthat:

Decent album. Few tracks on there that I will listen to again but nothing that makes me go absolutely :wow:

He's got talent though thats for sure

I used to hate on Mac, and make fun of my friend for liking him.

But this albums actually pretty damn good. I like it better than Born Sinner, and I'm a Cole fan from way back....

I feel like Mac showed growth and the production is :wow:

Still some tracks are still lacking something. Some lazy/boring verses on some parts but for the most part its a great album. S.D.S, Objects in the Mirror, and Someone like you :pimp:

Last edited:
Album was dope.  As a whole, better than Blue Slide Park, but BSP had more standouts imo.  I think SDS is the only track I didn't like.

Back
Top Bottom