Macbook: Does anyone know how to make it run faster?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Step 1: Upgrade Ram

/thread

>upgrading
>mac
UPtDn.png
upgrading RAM on a Macbook Pro takes less than 10 minutes
just upgraded mine to 8GB
same with the harddrive and battery, so i don't get it . . .

and all the "buy a pc etc etc" isn't constructive input, you're just trolling a product you have never fully utilized before, +1 for close-minded scrubs

i upgraded to 8GB of ram to my late 2008 MBP unibody.

it only cost $60, and it was well worth it— especially as a designer (and for my photography), i couldn't even have firefox, photoshop, and illustrator open at the same time with my stock memory.

installed it myself too, took like 5 minutes, and gave me a chance to clean it too.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Step 1: Upgrade Ram

/thread

>upgrading
>mac
UPtDn.png

and all the "buy a pc etc etc" isn't constructive input, you're just trolling a product you have never fully utilized before, +1 for close-minded scrubs

i hope you have the same response for all the apple trolls that say the same in PC threads

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by kiendienn

i hope you have the same response for all the apple trolls that say the same in PC threads
why not? just trying to keep things relevant

pcs and macs have varying strengths and weaknesses, and its based on the user's needs to determine what's best suited for them.

for a fact, both mac and windows trolls don't understand that concept, and sadly, a good majority of the consumers, as well

my 13" mbp fits the bill for portability, school, reliability, battery life, and the occasional DJ gigs (wish i had a windows desktop to game though D3!!
frown.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom