mad tv ipad skit from 2006.vol. wth?

Joined Jan 17, 2009
is pretty funny knowing what we know today. this skit was from 2006. i hope apple didnt get their "ipad"  name through this.

Joined Jan 3, 2005
, this reminds me of the SNL skit on
Steve Jobs after the 2nd iPod came out.
Son kept makin them smaller w/ more space
by the minute.

Joined Mar 13, 2009
 man that's pretty funny. They did the same thing with Jason. who knew that there will actually be a movie with Jason in space. I think the producers on madtv were physics. why did they cancel that show in the first place?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
Originally Posted by DR813

man that's pretty funny. They did the same thing with Jason. who knew that there will actually be a movie with Jason in space. I think the producers on madtv were physics. why did they cancel that show in the first place?

Joined Feb 7, 2008
Originally Posted by Super Producer J

DR813 said:

:rofl:rollin:rofl:

Joined Jun 16, 2003

Joined Dec 3, 2009

this post > this thread

Joined Sep 1, 2008
Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

i knew something was wrong... i read it fast
im dying

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Joined Aug 31, 2007

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now